I've severed all ties with Andrew

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Saw this today....
The guy really didn't do himself any favours doing that interview.. I bet Harry and Meghan are happy now the press have ignored them for a change, what a thoughtful uncle :) :)

IMG-20191119-WA0015.jpg

I bet the royal public relations people are well hacked off, years and years and years of buying press space after the Diana fiasco trying to reingratiate the GP with the royals, pi55ed up the wall.

He should remain firmly in the limelight in my view. A very high profile job, preferably. Lot of young girls will be safer if everyone knows where the clucker is 18 hours a day!

I am glad my old mum isn't here to see all this stuff about Andy .
She was a real Royalist, every time there was a royal wedding she would buy a new hat to watch it on television.

I bet the royal public relations people are well hacked off, years and years and years of buying press space after the Diana fiasco trying to reingratiate the GP with the royals, pi55ed up the wall.
Yeah, and it's our money they 'pi55ed up the wall'!

But even in death the royals cost us a fortune.

When Liz croaks, apparently the Stock Exchange will close for several days - potentially costing billions in trading.
That would be a joke, but it can't be. Because the BBC apparently has to cancel all comedy between her death and the funeral!

Give it 6 months and it will blow over. A few years later he will return to public life.

Give it 6 months and it will blow over. A few years later he will return to public life.
Not this time imo.

Because this is not a purely British scandal.

This involves the US, and their litigation culture will keep this running and running...

Plus with previous royal scandals, there wasn't the social media coverage that thrives on every little detail.

And I don't remember a royal scandal in modern times involving connections to a convicted paedophile.

This will permeate much deeper for much longer!

What, exactly, is it that he's given up?

What "royal duties" was he performing?

Sponsored Links
Back