Jeremy (C) Hunt picks the wrong battle

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not at all. All political parties are loathed by one class or another. The Tories are normally loathed by the work-shy underclasses and frankly, I don't care what that illiterate bunch of ****s think

Well said.
noseal loathes them all. He doesn't vote.
He just wants the dictators in brussels to rule over us. Where his vote and his voice means didly squat.

what's it to do with you? surely your lot are resigning from the UK and joining the republic.

You don't want to recreate the Israel Wall and border posts, do you?

I used to find Schwarzenegger movies 'entertaining' in the 1990's. Does that count?
Mmm... Not really, you seem to think that one of the posters here is me and that I'm Austrian and you have a reall thing for him or her... Why don't you PM Corgigrouch and ask for a photo that you can place under your pillow

what's it to do with you? surely your lot are resigning from the UK and joining the republic.

You don't want to recreate the Israel Wall and border posts, do you?

Indeed, you are a jelly filled doughnut..

Why don't you PM Corgigrouch and ask for a photo that you can place under your pillow
No thanks, your choice of family album is a tad distasteful for me.
I think you have shown the forum where you get your kicks. You'd fit in seamlessly with your Nazi Brownshirted buddies.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back