Jeremy (C) Hunt picks the wrong battle

Sponsored Links
tenor.gif

Sponsored Links
Hunt is a terrible mendacious health secretary Jeremy Hunt co-authored a policy pamphlet that called for the NHS to be replaced by an insurance system.

https://whatwouldvirchowdo.wordpres...ok-and-yes-he-does-want-to-privatise-the-nhs/

Some on here are Tory supporters which is fine but to support a party that will end up ruining your health because of ideology is beyond brainless.

Hunt was also caught in a secretive trip to a US health conference about private providers.

So Hawkins vs Hunt. Its Truth vs lies.

The nhs is not fit for purpose.
A guy I work with fell from a roof tearing ligaments in his shoulder. He's been waiting nearly 18 months now for an operation and his latest letter from the nhs tells him he has been referred to a private clinic who won't even access him until December.

party that will end up ruining your health

Political parties don't ruin your health.
People ruin their own health by lack of exercise, over eating and living in cack hole cities where carcinogenic pollution is rife.

The nhs is not fit for purpose.
A guy I work with fell from a roof tearing ligaments in his shoulder. He's been waiting nearly 18 months now for an operation and his latest letter from the nhs tells him he has been referred to a private clinic who won't even access him until December.

Due to cuts by the NHS. What would the alternative be? Insurance with a £2000 excess / deductible.

You truly are lost if you think Insurance is the way to go. I suggest you look at facts. The NHS is the most efficient healthcare service.

You are just on a windup most of the time.

Political parties don't ruin your health.
People ruin their own health by lack of exercise, over eating and living in cack hole cities where carcinogenic pollution is rife.

Your mate who fell at work - he falls into that category then.

17'000+ posts on construction related issues says that I get the gist. I assume you can count?
Shouldnt that be 17,000 posts on construction related arguments? That still leaves 10,000 other posts of pure ****e.

Sponsored Links
Back