Jeremy (C) Hunt picks the wrong battle

Not really a fair fight though is it. The most hated man in politics who belongs to the most hated party in the country, fighting a brilliant and clever, national hero.

Hunt, like 3/4 of the serving cabinet, is a Tory ****.
Thought you were on about Blair, now he IS a nasty ,vindictive, spiteful ****.

Sponsored Links
People die every day in the NHS, and in private hospitals ( most private hospitals have to dial 999 if a patient deteriorates. )

Surgery M-F is scheduled in the main, so a smaller % of surgical deaths are weekdays. Generally a surgeon will choose to operate M-F and only do an emergency operation at the weekend, those patients being generally a great deal sicker. Same as medical care, you have to be really sick already to be admitted on a weekend.

It isn't all about doctors and nurses. You need a full compliment of radiologists, pathology, catering, and general services as well. Uk hospital beds are overocupied. Anything over 85% presents as dangerous. 95% is common. Making a flap about dr's contracts is used a small a distraction away from underfunding

I thought we lived in a democracy? How can the most hated party in the country be in power? Who is the most liked party in the country and why aren't they in power?
Tory popularity is at an all time low. Funny old world, innit.

Sponsored Links
Notice the date of this article in the telegraph and weep Johnnyboy. You will insist on buying yesterday's papers telling yesterdays news. :p
Seems that something as innocuous as the date of the article has got you rattled Judith. Don't let it bother you. It does not make the point any less relevant. Hunt is still a hugely unpopular Tory ****.(y)

Come to think of it, the last time Labour came anywhere, Labour voters elected a homicidal maniac..

Seems that something as innocuous as the date of the article has got you rattled Judith. Don't let it bother you. It does not make the point any less relevant. Hunt is still a hugely unpopular Tory ****.(y)
The date didn't rattle me in the slightest Nosey, but I'm sure it will rattle Johnnyboy's brain a little bit, that he was at least a week late with his "breaking news" Yep Jeremy Hunt is the most loathed MP about at the moment (closely followed by Diane ( Mathematician of the year) Abbott and Jeremy ( I don't want the UK to leave the entity I loathed for bloody years) Corbyn. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back