Jeremy (C) Hunt picks the wrong battle

no reply from rog yet, just some nutter shouting at the pigeons.

Sponsored Links
What can you tell me about Corbyn sitting on the floor of a Virgin train

It was a stunt; there were seats, but Corbyn wanted to "highlight" the problems with the train system, and point out they needed nationalising.

So would you call Corbyn a liar as well then.

Sponsored Links
that's interesting. You're relying on the heavily edited video issued by virgin trains and published in the right-wing press.

At the time, even Virgin admitted "The spokesman said: “When Jeremy boarded the train he was unable to find unreserved seats, so he sat with other passengers in the corridor who were also unable to find a seat.

"Later in the journey, seats became available after a family were upgraded to first class, and Jeremy and the team he was travelling with were offered the seats by a very helpful member of staff."

have you seen the rest of the video, now forced out of virgin as a result of 7 months freedom of information request?

virgin claimed he walked through a carriage with lots of empty unreserved seats in it, and published a still from the vid seeming to back up their claim. However, the vid they tried so hard to suppress shows something different.

presumably somebody told you that all the other people sitting on the floor were also part of an anti-virgin conspiracy.

Get real John, Corbyns aides admitted it, and said he was trying to highlight the issues; and that was shortly after he did it, not 7 months. Stop being so bloody desperate.

A spokesman for Mr Corbyn admitted that he had a seat for most of the journey but claimed he had initially sat on the floor because he could not find any that were unreserved, despite appearing to pass several in the footage.

And if it took 7 months to get the video out of Virgin trains, that might be because Branson is a Labour supporter.

most of the journey

or as Virgin said ""Later in the journey, seats became available after a family were upgraded to first class, and Jeremy and the team he was travelling with were offered the seats by a very helpful member of staff.""

are you claiming that all the people sitting on the floor were on an anti-virgin campaign?

Funny how the Guardian puts it in Corbyns favour, I suppose Corbyn got put in his place if the family got upgraded, and he didn't.

are you claiming that all the people sitting on the floor were on an anti-virgin campaign?

Just what sort of sad half brained thinking brings you to that idea John; we're discussing Corbyn; and you brought it up, not me. So find me the post where I mentioned anyone other than Corbyn.

And if it took 7 months to get the video out of Virgin trains, that might be because...

maybe its because Corbyn favours renationalisation of Britain's rail lines
http://fortune.com/2016/08/24/richard-branson-jeremy-corbyn-train/

Virgin has donated £70k worth of tickets to the tory party

Rank Name Associated Net worth (£m) Source of wealth Since 2001 Since 2015 GE Since May

23 (19) Sir Richard Branson and family Virgin Group 4,865 Transport, Finance, Fitness clubs £70,839 £0 £0

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...t-are-tory-donors_uk_59102cdae4b0e7021e98e8de

Oh god John, you're just not going to let this go are you. Corbyns aides didn't bother to reserve the seats. Then Corbyn gets offered an upgrade to 1st class and declines it, then when he can't find five seats together, he sits on the floor. Yes, Virgin appear to have tampered with the footage, but Corbyn's been a right **** in the first place, so who's the worst of the two.

Anyone else would have accepted that they aren't going to get seats tother, and dealt with it. Corbyn having been offered an upgrade, decides to make capital out of it, so who's he biggest **** I wonder.

Sponsored Links
Back