job centre ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
before i start ,i am not racist.
drove past the job centre the other day and saw loads of immigrants coming & going in & out :confused:
i thought thats a bit off,what about all the british residents,are they taking our jobs?
then i looked around at the british people who were walking down the street,some were drinking beer,some were wearing dark gothic clothes with 1000's of body piercings,the other seemed to just wear football shirts & designer jeans & footwear (claiming good benefits no doubt).
then i looked at the immigrants,all were dressed immacuatly and all were well spoken(even if it was'nt english).
had a young lad in the shop the other day after a job?he was a bit upset that the other shops took offence of his tattoos(on his face).not surprised really as he looked like a walking tate gallery.
weird or wot.

Sponsored Links
like any interview/board the best man/woman wins on the day

A mate of mine has a big splodge of a tattoo on her arm, and wears short-sleeves in summer. She was talking about getting another one, and when I said "You sure that's wise? It might harm your promotion prospects" she told me I was wrong, and no way would having a great big tattoo on each arm affect her prospects... :confused: It would be a real shame if she did, she could go far with plain-coloured arms.

since roobie williams had his squirly chinese design tattoo done everyone seems to have one.its not like a haircut or earing that can be painlessly rectified. :confused:

Sponsored Links
The only tattoo that i'd possibly consider would be a W on each @rsecheek :)

Sailors used to get tattoos because that's what sailors used to do. When they left the mob they often regretted getting them. Anybody who isn't Popeye has no business having one.

Not many years ago your tattooed dad would threaten you with extreme measures if you ever got one yourself. Now, everybody without a brain (which is nearly everybody) has one. No thought for the future, no realisation that they are simply following the herd and certainly no originality or significance in the design. As for all the so-called 'Celtic' designs, why not go the whole hog, woad-up and live in a peat bog in the Western Isles?

And - I don't care if it's sexist - gorgeous women can wear what they like and do what they like with their hair and still look gorgeous. But tattoos just turn them into chav scum. What they do for less attractive examples is hideous. The Fat Slags are alive and well... and now they have tattoos.

The only use for tattoos i can think of is a "this way up" tattoed on their backs for the many lads and lasses that get carried away drinking at weekends.

Good article in todays Telegraph by Jim White about the Tattoo trend, good comment by Dingbat about sailors getting them, usually as a souvenir of a drunken night out in some far flung port. It makes me chuckle to see young lads working in Netto sporting them, souvenir of the deli counter maybe, probably cost a months pay and will cost ten times that to get it removed

No offence OMG, but if they were not speaking English, how did you know they were well-spoken?! :LOL:

[Spoken in their native languague] "Look, chaps, that one's giving us the evil eye - let's beat the crap out of the little runt!"

I take your point entirely.

securespark said:

...as the choirboy said to the bishop.

WHOOPSY DAISY, shut that door!

[Spoken in their native languague] "Look, chaps, that one's giving us the evil eye - let's beat the rubbish out of the little runt!"

Back to Viz, that sounds like Raffles the Gentlement Thug! "May I enquire as to the nature of your f***ing perplexion?"

Precisely, Bunny my friend!

Yes! I actually put CARP, but it changed it for me to rubbish.

Thoughtful of it I must say old bean!

Well, toodle-pip! I must away, now.

securespark said:
No offence OMG, but if they were not speaking English, how did you know they were well-spoken?! :LOL:

[Spoken in their native languague] "Look, chaps, that one's giving us the evil eye - let's beat the rubbish out of the little runt!"

Must have been driving very slowly with head out of the window .... or just good imagination ???

Sponsored Links
Back