Jo'burg to Capetown bike ride.

D

durhamplumber

I am thinking of mountain biking from Johannesburg to Capetown in November this year.Anyone fancy it?.....Might be right up your st lal!.. ..Sir Gal ....you can buy some diamonds!

Sponsored Links
If you go due south from Jo'burg to Port Elizabeth, you will be rewarded with stunning scenery from P E along the Garden Route then Wine Route coast road down to Cape Town. Between Jo'burg and P E you could take a very slight detour through Lesoto for something different. Would have to do your research though, as it's not know as The Kingdom In The Sky for nothing. It mountainous (definitely puts the mountain in mountain bike), but the views are worth it.

And take advice about not stumbling into the wrong areas. Unless you have a gun.

If you go due south from Jo'burg to Port Elizabeth, you will be rewarded with stunning scenery from P E along the Garden Route then Wine Route coast road down to Cape Town. Between Jo'burg and P E you could take a very slight detour through Lesoto for something different. Would have to do your research though, as it's not know as The Kingdom In The Sky for nothing. It mountainous, but the views are worth it.

And take advice about not stumbling into the wrong areas. Unless you have a gun.
Thankyou..I do fancy lesoto trip too...and Namibia

Not been to Namibia. Only thing I know is there's lots of German's there and German is one of the official languages. Think it was once a German colony. I assume that would be a separate trip, as it would be a big detour.

Sponsored Links
Piece of **** Joburg to Cape Town. It’s all downhill. I worked in Cape Town for a year in 1982 and we had to retune motors that came down from Joburg to the Cape as they were tuned for altitude.

We (my wife, then my girlfriend) came home on a cruise ship - the Atlas. https://www.cruiseshipodyssey.com/out-of-service/atlas/

My avatar is me steering that ship on our way home - they used let me have a go now and then!

Last edited:
Pice of **** Joburg to Cape Town. It’s all downhill. I worked in Cape Town for a year in 1982 and we had to retune motors that came down from Joburg to the Cape as they were tuned for altitude.

We (my wife, then my girlfriend) came home on a cruise ship - the Atlas. https://www.cruiseshipodyssey.com/out-of-service/atlas/

My avatar is me steering that ship on our way home - they used let me have a go now and then!

Did you have to sit on the captains knee.?

The first picture:
You look as if your being held at gunpoint by a naked man.

Your wife then girlfriend looks as if he's got a really big dick.

I was one half of the original 118 118 duo!
The ship was primarily a gambling ship - gambling was not allowed in South Africa so ships would come and take punters up and down the coast, out of South African waters so they could gamble. We joined it on the homeward voyage via the Seychelles, Suez Canal and Israel. We ended up in Athens.

I didn’t half get some funny comments at work after a holiday in Durban when I showed some of the South African blokes the above picture of us with some real live Zulu's. They couldn’t understand how I could actually touch a black woman!

Is that Gary Davis with your wife then girlfriend and the Zulu's

Playing roulett. That block in the brown jacket is looking at you girlfriends bum

Sponsored Links
Back