John Bercow to be installed as caretaker prime minister

Sponsored Links
That's as ridiculous as saying Buffoon Johnson.

Sponsored Links
Whilst I grudgingly admire Berow as a speaker, Ive had the "honour" of meeting the guy a couple of times. Have to say he's hard to warm to, comes across as a somewhat spiteful diminuitive man.

Oh... no he's not!! :)

I thought it was a suggestion, not a fact when I heard it on the news?

Yes but presenting it as a fact sows a more uncomfortable seed
........I heard a rumour Brexiteers hate John Bercow ;)

Brilliant possible move by the powers that be - at the point where the country could do with a bit of compromise and unity, lets think about installing an even more divisive character than the ones we've already got.

And as democracy waves ta-ta and moves to an unknown South American country for another try .......................................

Brilliant possible move by the powers that be - at the point where the country could do with a bit of compromise and unity, lets think about installing an even more divisive character than the ones we've already got.

And as democracy waves ta-ta and moves to an unknown South American country for another try .......................................

yes I dont think he would be a wise choice.

surprisingly Bercow is not a product of private school -he went to a comp.

Bercow started out on the hard right of the conservative party.....
and his wife was a conservative but swapped to labour.

Wonder what he makes of living in one of the few counties that still has selective education?

Wonder what he makes of living in one of the few counties that still has selective education?
I see wiki says he went to Finchley Manorhill

I guess the area still has grammar schools.....

Ed Miliband has now been shortlisted.......apparently. So there's hope for Brexit still :)

Sponsored Links
Back