John Terry

Sponsored Links
Pardon my ignorance but if it cant be proved, dosen't that mean, not guilty, or as they say in Scotland, "not proven"

If this is a pop at the F.A. the fair enough but surely you are not that gullible are you?

He's a nailed-on racist. Why do you think he's been banned and incurred a mahoosive fine.

Ah bless, I bet you think he was discussing with Ferdinand what wine to have with the post match meal, doncha....? FFS :rolleyes:

You can't legislate to make someone like a black man. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Pardon my ignorance but if it cant be proved, dosen't that mean, not guilty, or as they say in Scotland, "not proven"

If this is a pop at the F.A. the fair enough but surely you are not that gullible are you?

He's a nailed-on racist. Why do you think he's been banned and incurred a mahoosive fine.

Ah bless, I bet you think he was discussing with Ferdinand what wine to have with the post match meal, doncha....? FFS :rolleyes:

Pretty clear you are not a JT supporter.:cool:

He was found not guilty in a court of law, but guilty by the FA.
You don't know what he said to Ferdinand anymore than the FA do. ?

As for being a racist, or a nailed on one :rolleyes: do you know something that the rest of us do not.|

Now then if you said that his big brother Rio was doing a little stirring in the background I may inclined to take more notice of you!

JT admitted in court that he'd uttered the words "You f*****g black c**t." How could the court find him not guilty?. John Terry was by any reasonable person, guilty. I think his defence lawyer managed to fool the courts, but couldn't fool the FA .

JT admitted in court that he'd uttered the words "You f*****g black c**t." How could the court find him not guilty?. John Terry was by any reasonable person, guilty. I think his defence lawyer managed to fool the courts, but couldn't fool the FA .
There is a strange irony that he's being castigated over the one factual word within that short statement. :confused:

I happen to think John Terry is an excellent footie player and he's done more for England football team than he's given credit for.

He's also done some weird/daft things in the heat of the moment though.

You don't know what he said to Ferdinand anymore than the FA do
Jeepers you are naive!

I happen to think John Terry is an excellent footie player and he's done more for England football team than he's given credit for.

He's also done some weird/daft things in the heat of the moment though.

You don't know what he said to Ferdinand anymore than the FA do
Jeepers you are naive!

Your pretty selective in your responses , what about your , "a nailed-on racisist" remark, and your response to my ref to his big bruvver Rio.

I do accept however that I should have included the line that" you do not know the context in which Terry made his remarks to Ferdinand any more than the FA do"

I do accept however that I should have included the line that" you do not know the context in which Terry made his remarks to Ferdinand any more than the FA do"
Yeah, ok.

All you actually needed to say was...

"Poor Tezzas innocent see, neva done anyfing wrong to no one, our Tezza"

...and i believe every word.

Honest guv.

Now then if you said that his big brother Rio was doing a little stirring in the background I may inclined to take more notice of you!
Was he at the same match where Terry called Ferdinand a "f*****g black c**t"?

And theres me thinking I was having a sensible discussion.
Have all your 2700+ posts been just as juvenille?

]Now then if you said that his big brother Rio was doing a little stirring in the background I may inclined to take more notice of you!

And there,s me thinking I was having a sensible discussion.
Have all your 15700+ posts been just as juvenille?

Can i change tac a bit... so if you are a person with african/afro caribean heritage...i.e. balck,,, when somone calls you "a f*****g black c**t" then which word ofends the most? is it 'black'? the only one not hiden?

a f**** muslin c***, or a f**** fat c****..... arent we just describing the guys origins, but in a rude way.... weres the racism? arent we just being abisive?

Sponsored Links
Back