John Terry

Now then if you said that his big brother Rio was doing a little stirring in the background I may inclined to take more notice of you!
How is this relevant to JT calling Anton Ferdinand a "f*****g Black c**t" and does it justify him being a racist?

Are you aware that all footballers give it verbally on the field every time they play?

Are you also aware that professional footballers are paid a ridiculous amount of money to be, well.....proffessional?

Oh i see, what you are saying is it is somebody elses fault that JT is a racist? And that fact he is paid £200k every week is scant reward for having to put up with people "stirring"?

Ah diddums, i'm sure they have counselling at the ground for that kind of trauma.

Sponsored Links
Does calling Ferdinand "a f###### black c###" make Terry a racist? IMO, not necessarily.

It just makes him abusive, and too lazy / thick to come up with something original.

Not saying he is or isn't a racist either way.

Note - all of the above is based on my opinion on what the term "racist" means - "thinking a person is inferior solely due to their ethnic origin". My thoughts on the definition of the term may or may not be correct.

but the delimeters "f*****" and "c***" emfasise whats in between them, so f******* tall c*** focuses on you being tall.... so not really nasty, but also not particulary clever from Terry.

He might or might not be racist. IMO What he said is not sufficient evidence to prove it one way or the other.

Sponsored Links
I happen to think that most things to do with football stink what with the obscene wages and the way they think that they are above the law and think they have the right to carry on as if no one can touch them take a look at the wags how they look god they don't live in the real world I really think the rich poor divide has got far too wide now when we have kids in our country a so called first world country still going to bed at night hungry we should be deeply ashamed with ourselves

Back