Just a simple query.

Sponsored Links
I’m so f@?ked off with people not putting on masks in shops. And shops (multinationals) for letting them.

Is there a national number to report shops for not enforcing?

Mrs Dangee & I went to the New Forest for a Spa break & Marlow for a few days last month. Every pub, restaurant & hotel completely did everything by the book. 100%. We went to the Ivy in Marlow. They had a complete thermal face scanning machine on entry, like an airport.
I call me back to London......... shocking!

Sponsored Links
Chucking everyone on the street at the same time will be like the good ol days. Nearly riots every weekend.
I bet the police are over the moon.
It was a failure, most places just chuck out at 1am instead. Our pubs on this street have licenses until 1.30am. We get the whole shebang for about half hour, shouting, fighting, taxi's etc at closing time.

But the reason for Cummings relaxing lockdown was that Tim Martin wasn't making enough money, and citizens weren't getting infected and dying enough.

Those two errors were corrected by opening the taps.

Now the taps are being closed a bit and Tim is complaining again that the public are needlessly having their lives saved.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/wetherspoon-boss-tim-martin-pub-curfew-pr-a4553506.html

Ther Cummings government will try to adjust the taps so that Tim and the citizens are reasonably satisfied.

Boris knows which side his bread's buttered on.

TELEMMGLPICT000134513356-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJweNtxj9PZ-PQqqpH_qJ95Uw.jpeg

But the reason for Cummings relaxing lockdown was that Tim Martin wasn't making enough money, and citizens weren't getting infected and dying enough.

Those two errors were corrected by opening the taps.

Now the taps are being closed a bit and Tim is complaining again that the public are needlessly having their lives saved.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/wetherspoon-boss-tim-martin-pub-curfew-pr-a4553506.html

Ther Cummings government will try to adjust the taps so that Tim and the citizens are reasonably satisfied.

Boris knows which side his bread's buttered on.

TELEMMGLPICT000134513356-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJweNtxj9PZ-PQqqpH_qJ95Uw.jpeg
Have you a link detailing the points you make, or is it another of your lies?

Sponsored Links
Back