Just try to connect a Honeywell BDR 91 to replace a CM907 i

You need to use the flex in A &B.
Add Live and neutral in L and N.

If this doesnt work, you've probably knackered the relay in the BDR by putting a short across it. Incidentally, the dividing partition between the mains volts and volt free contacts is not intended to crush the cabling. Either mount the BDR on a pattress box or cut out the partition, if it is 230v you are switching.

Simon
hon eywell HIN installer
:eek: thats just what I saied ... clear and practicle
can you please show a picture of a sketch please?
thanks

Sponsored Links
I left after the 1st post, probably fried the board by now.

We have an OP that doesn't know what he's doing and not listening. ;)

Honeywell makes relaible stuff the BDR91 works it is not burned .
Thanks for tryng to help and spread your knowledge as jam, but if you do not ask or read before posting its maybe your to high for some one just asking help .
please make a picture of a sketch of what your trying to explain, because i'm not familier with English, and if i ask help in english its because there is no help in french.
Honeywell
thanks for your kind help

3 No, as said the two cables are switch wires not a line and neutral
The brown may be at 230v or it may be extra low voltage depending on other things

if I understand what your tryng to explain to me is, i have to use a external power source with 1 live and 1 neutral and ad it to mi switches 1neutral ( the blue one) and 1 live (the Brownthe l one),and i can not use these 2 ( the Brown the L and the blu the N) to give power to the BDR91?
in order to work fine , I can not use simply the 2 wires who are 230V switch ?

If you wired it this way It is possible that now your BDR91 is damaged and will not work. If also wired into the boiler it is possible that the boiler may also be damaged.

It appears probable that through your actions you may have damaged the new unit. Possibly also your boiler.

the boiler works fine, ( on a old 2 wires switcher) and the BDR91 continues to react but thanks for your kind help

Sponsored Links
i'm not familier with English, and if i ask help in english its because there is no help in french.
Honeywell
thanks for your kind help
Well hopefully with the help of google translate

1 le câble d'origine n'est pas L & N. s'il vous plaît connectez-A & B
2 vous allez maintenant req une alimentation 230VAC pour se connecter à L & N pour alimenter l'appareil

Matt

If my French above is hard to understand zigi01 then I think the poster called Agile speaks French
Give him a shout

Matt

the 2 wires go to the circulator pump from the boiler ( Diesel /oïl) :unsure: wilo Star-RS25/6 and it worked and work fine with the old CMT907A
Can you explain that a bit more please? Where exactly do the two wires from A and B go?

A pic might help.

thanks to matt1e ;) and Google translate

i just need to wires N and L to a power source of 230V.
ok, i suppose the first L on the BDR91?

you have :" N L L A B C

wil try tomorow

Thanks

For the love of god do not provide the N & L from a separate source as the power for your boiler.
can you please , explain why a external power source would be bad?
if the 2 wires (the Bue and the Brown) comming from the boiler ar only a switch i s n it normal i cant give power to the BDR91? :(

the 2 wires go to the circulator pump from the boiler ( Diesel /oïl) :unsure: wilo Star-RS25/6 and it worked and work fine with the old CMT907A
Can you explain that a bit more please? Where exactly do the two wires from A and B go?

A pic might help.

:oops: wel ... i have just returned to my Old spitfire boiler (25 years old Belgium made boiler) and the wires are conected to the boiler not to the circulators.
here a picture of the same boiler as mine ( this have only 1 ciculator pump hive got 2)

For the love of god do not provide the N & L from a separate source as the power for your boiler.
can you please , explain why a external power source would be bad?
if the 2 wires (the Bue and the Brown) comming from the boiler ar only a switch i s n it normal i cant give power to the BDR91? :(

Because its fooking dangerous.

If you isolate the boiler the control box will still be live.

Stop what you are doing and get s professional. You obviously have no idea what you're doing!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back