Just watching Jay Blades Home Fix

Sponsored Links
It's aimed at a low talent/experience audience.
Yes but you would expect those on the program to be skilled even if the projects are simple, none of them seem to know how to use a can of spray paint, laughable.
The guidance is also very questionable.

Sponsored Links
Oi! I have it on series record!

(That's a joke btw; never even heard of it.
Sounds like worth a watch though, cheer me up:mrgreen:)

It's ok, pretty basic, the routed out letterbox was pretty rough TBH.

I find the repair shop is now moving to more about the bringers rather than showing in detail the skills of the repairers, as they used to concentrate on them in the early shows.

I find the repair shop is now moving to more about the bringers rather than showing in detail the skills of the repairers, as they used to concentrate on them in the early shows.

And how would you fix that?

And how would you fix that?

Go back to showing us the object when it came in for repair, then show us how the crafts people skilfully repair them before a quick hand back to the owner at the end of the show.

I still think the Ralph the Rhino clip is the funniest thing I have seen for a long time

Go back to showing us the object when it came in for repair, then show us how the crafts people skilfully repair them before a quick hand back to the owner at the end of the show.
Surely its about the provenance as much as the repair

To a certain extent yes, but I'm more interested in how they do the repairs.
Maybe the answer is to make the programme a bit longer to fit it all in.

My nieces husband has to vet every episode to gauge the potential sobbing content before she watches it

Sponsored Links
Back