keep virgin or go to freeview?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My virgin contracts up im wondering wether to get two freeview boxes instead i dont have sport or movies so i dont see the point in paying £35 a month oh and sky isnt an option unless the murdochs no longer have a share in it :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
Why don't you dump both and spend all night on here like wot I do. :p :p

I'm also a "virgin user" :cool: the only reason is for the WSBK, BSB and Motogp, though it is a far better comentary on the beeb with Steve Parish and the Aussie guy.

Sponsored Links
I think you sort of answered your own question CC1 doesn't seem much point in paying all that money out :confused:

Bin the Branson box, and spend the £420 :eek: :eek: a year on a holiday.

You won't miss the 500 channels of high quality programmes. :LOL:

Not much point in Tv at all really especially the way freeview is going.

It's like commercial radio , you can drive 20 miles and flick between stations and all you seem to hear is brain dead DJs waffling or adverts.

Now all you seem to have is adverts with if you are lucky small sections of programmes in between.

To be honest I had more fun last night on you tube surfing from one ex musical hero to another .. great stuff

I have freeview plus my own dish to get a few extra channels

For starters get shot of one of your Virgin boxes and replace it with a free view, see what you think of it before getting rid of the other virgin box.

If I even considered getting rid of the the Virgin box I'd be murdered in my sleep by my wife and daughter. They watch all the crap like, Americas/Australias/Britains/Outer Mongolias next top model, Judge Judy, Jeremy wa**er Kyle etc.

I get to watch the odd footy match if I'm good. :cry:

Get an Apple Tv box and 'Jailbreak' it... :D

Crispier mate, I'm intrigued to know what you are crispier than.

Sponsored Links
Back