Kings coronation bank holiday.

Sponsored Links
Talking of 'defining time', why haven't you told us when the UK will gain a single benefit from brexit?
Talking of defining time, isn’t it about time you swerved a question again? Oops, you just did!

Could you tell us when there has ever been a fair taxation system?

A friend of mine used to say everyone steps in dogshite at some point...

But then not everyone is lucky enough to have been born a 'royal' and have flunkies making sure it doesn't happen to said royals ;)
I’ve never thought that everyone being equal is the same as everyone being exactly the same.

Blup

Talking of defining time, isn’t it about time you swerved a question again? Oops, you just did!
PMSL...

You haven't for all the many times you have been asked told us of when there will be a brexit bonus...

I wonder why that is? :LOL:

PS. The answer to your question is by the end of the decade imo...

How about you now answer the age old question put to you about a brexit bonus?

I'll wager you'll be brown bread before you answer that one ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If people wish to swear allegiance then they are free to do so - or not, as you like.
Scouts and guides don't have a choice...

Nor do many public servants...

The average Brit will have a very varied DNA heritage including quite a lot of Saxon, it's what makes us (historically) diverse, more diverse than is always appreciated. The Irish, for example, are far more pure blooded than the English.

Blup
Using DNA to trace ancestry is deeply flawed.
However it doesn't stop these 'Ancestry. com' companies from raking in billions.

Using DNA to trace ancestry is deeply flawed.
Depends who does it...

Decode in Iceland has been very successful, but most Scandinavian countries had a back up...

They wrote things down whilst the brits and other europeans were basically illiterate...

We've traced the Scandinavian side of the family back to approx 785 AD, and all you need is a verified online password!

I can't stand the royals. But I was planning on using power tools in the garden on Saturday. Seriously, I need to - this isn't some silly protest.

Should I go ahead as planned, or give in to the minority who actually care about this stuff and sit quietly doing nothing?

Depends who does it...

Decode in Iceland has been very successful, but most Scandinavian countries had a back up...

They wrote things down whilst the brits and other europeans were basically illiterate...

We've traced the Scandinavian side of the family back to approx 785 AD, and all you need is a verified online password!
Your genetic ancestry is not the same as your genealogical ancestry.
785 AD, how did you get such a precise date.

Hmm. You seem to champion decode. Strange, as it seems to be everything you stand against.

Do you reckon that’s why they wouldn’t take you on when you said you were moving there - they didn’t want you and yours in the gene pool? ;)
I didn't know Iceland had stores open in 785AD.

What will all the Republicans on here be doing on that day? Taking a paid holiday? Working as normal? Taking a forced holiday and donating that days pay to a worthy cause?

I'm only gutted as its not one of my work days so I’ll not be getting paid for doing nothing but on the other hand, I may get a paid holiday today as the teachers are on strike, the session has been paid for and as the song goes…no income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee…….. ;)

Anyway, the Coronation. I'll be watching it - it'll be a once in a lifetime event for most people.
I will only be allowed to watch it if I've got the skirting boards on by then. And I probably won't have!
Will try to watch the main bits, won't sit for 5 hours watching every Tom, Dick and Harry (or not Harry?) parade through in silly hats.

My population know the rules, they know where the door is if there's greener pastures elsewhere..!
Perhaps it's time that you and your population and some others on here, (especially one who said he was going to greener pastures once but then bottled it,) used that door.

Sponsored Links
Back