Knife crime.. 3 dead

Andy is referring to another thread where he queried why only certain people are called 'Asian' when that includes all from Israel to Japan and Siberia to Indonesia.

As you say, just the terrible press we have but I don't think they would have said the equivalent for another religion.

Sponsored Links
No, they don't.

But it is pretty depressing. Story should be that customer refused to pay builders and a fight broke out after they got drunk, but instead its first about their religion and then about where they are from.

Harsher sentences if they get caught and found guilty MAY have

They say you cant teach a dog new tricks.

Hate certainly shows his complete inability to understand that evidence proves harsher sentences dont reduce crime.
Hate just relies on blind faith

Sponsored Links
Afaik Sikhs are legally allowed to. Keep swords ect some thing to do. With there religious mumbo jumbo?

But it is pretty depressing. Story should be that customer refused to pay builders and a fight broke out after they got drunk, but instead its first about their religion and then about where they are from.

You're saying it's an anti - sikh angle then?

And notch proves once again his complete inability to fully read and understand a post. (hint- word written bold)

Oh I do apologise what you meant was this:

Ihatemyjob thinks: "this is a good example of how harsher sentences would have made no difference to this crime"

Afaik Sikhs are legally allowed to. Keep swords ect some thing to do. With there religious mumbo jumbo?

only miniature replicas, sewn into the hems of their clothes so that they cannot be used as weapons.

Why not just call them men? Does it matter that some were Indian, some Sikh?

Yes, it does matter that we are told that they were foreign, or of foreign extraction. If we are importing a culture that "lives by the sword an dies by the sword" the public needs to know about it - is vital information for the safety of the public.

You wouldn't get a group of Yorkshiremen murdering each other over a wages dispute, or Geordies, Brummies or Mancunians.

Well, Mancunians perhaps.

Oh I do apologise what you meant was this:

Ihatemyjob thinks: "this is a good example of how harsher sentences would have made no difference to this crime"
Someone ought to tell you about correct use of quotation marks.

You wouldn't get a group of Yorkshiremen murdering each other over a wages dispute, or Geordies, Brummies or Mancunians

Plenty of English gangsters

The Kray twins
Mickey Green
Tommy Comerford
Tam McGraw
Roy Adkins
Dominic Noonan
Bobby Cumines
Jack the hat
Bernie Silver
Curtis Warren
Mark Rothermel

Yes, I quoted hate.
I thought you knew how to use them? You appeared to when you posted this to someone else.

"What I wrote did not have quotation marks around it, therefore It did not represent a quote and cannot said to be misrepresented or misquoted. I would suggest you should take more care before launching into a critical response to a post".

Novel idea but why not try practicing what you preach?

Sponsored Links
Back