Kwasi Kwarteng

Sponsored Links
Doesn't matter what they do now, come next election they'll be out. It's tipped beyond any retrievable point.

I would even go as far as to say Labour will end up with a significant majority come next GE.
I know it is only a council by election, but sometimes they are a pointer to the mood of the electorate, and in Leicester a Tory has just won a seat on the council from Labour.

yes, but the right people to lead the country are busy earning their living.
It was these people - Tory party members - that LT pitched so effectively to in the leadership contest, the lure of tax cuts and preventing the other other chap from winning, got us all this PM.

Blup

Sponsored Links
More complex than that. Many regions have special incentives in the form of grants.
You are right, it is more complex than that: there are a mixture of factors which encourage inward investment and growth of an economy, including:

1) skilled workforce
2) available and flexible workforce
3) low cost childcare
4) decent healthcare -sick people cant work
5) investment in automation and innovation
6) frictionless supply chains and markets especially in relation to trade gravity

And Brexit (which you support) + neoliberal free markets (which you support) create an environment the exact opposite of all of those

BTW, the UK also has special incentives:

and grants to encourage businesses to the UK

If your a Brexit voter who do you have to vote for in the next election?
brexit is done and wont be reversed in the next parliament, so brexers can vote for who they like....those in the red wall will switch their vote back to labour

Last edited:
"Balance the books" this...
"Fiscal responsibility" that ...
Starmer is there to make sure that when the public finally get fed up with the current lot, nothing material changes at all
are you still peddling MMT hogwash?

You do talk some madam.
I talk facts

brexit wont be reversed in the next parliament because it is upto the EU not the UK -and they wont be interested without significant proof of public support -for which there is no political will as there are too many whining thick people alive.

I talk facts

brexit wont be reversed in the next parliament because it is upto the EU not the UK -and they wont be interested without significant proof of public support -for which there is no political will as there are too many whining thick people alive.
JFC, imagine thinking the EU is an answer to anything at all. Lol.

Sponsored Links
Back