Lady that loves Pipes:-) What's this? Anyone out their know?

Would have expected system to shut down once roomstat reaches set temperature, something isn't right. Without being on site it is difficult to guess any further, it needs someone on site now to test and diagnose whilst looking at your system. :cry:
Hi Hugh. Looks like end of line. Yes, it's a matter of whom now. BG or one of the lads from Corgi (like to give pepes with own business chance).
Will def let everyone know what is causing trouble though. God bless and thanx. Ellen.

Sponsored Links
Just a point about (pointless) quoting within replies, it bumps up the bandwidth use of the site.

I'm surprised the mods have not picked up on this.

I have no issue with multiple quoting....But the mods really do something about Tony's legs.......I'm feeling most unwell!

Sponsored Links
But the mods really do something about Tony's legs.......I'm feeling most unwell!
I had the sense to not expand the thumbnail, advice I pass on freely to all. :D

Also, hasn't that picture been around for some years? The grey will be much greyer, surely.
Greyer or Grecian 2000-ed.

But the mods really do something about Tony's legs.......I'm feeling most unwell!
I had the sense to not expand the thumbnail, advice I pass on freely to all. :D

Also, hasn't that picture been around for some years? The grey will be much greyer, surely.
Greyer or Grecian 2000-ed.
oooooooooooooh, really, I think I'm in love with that gas pipe :D and the car is soooooooooooo funky. S/he had the grace to not nick quotes :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back