Language used in parliament yesterday - your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be so kind as to show me a handful of times I have used those words and I will send £10 to a charity of your choice.

And if you can't, you can send £10 to RDA.

Nothing but bluster from dum.

Sponsored Links
Nothing but bluster from dum.
I refer you to my previous posts for clarity.I can rightfully assume that will be the end of your “”” anti European””constant twaddle,,,since you shot yourself in the foot big time.

Still waiting.

My pen is poised over my cheque book... but I know it won't be needed.

Please get a receipt and post it up on here when you have paid.

https://www.rda.org.uk/donate/

You can pay your local group if you prefer, but get a receipt from the treasurer.

Still waiting.

My pen is poised over my cheque book... but I know it won't be needed.

Please get a receipt and post it up on here when you have paid.

https://www.rda.org.uk/donate/

You can pay your local group if you prefer, but get a receipt from the treasurer.
Lol....Have you lost the plot?Or developed a form of selective blindness.

Sponsored Links
It's not, I have customers regularly who will not get the plumber back, because he's was so bad or plainly will not come back. Some are scared to call them back.

My point is they have my address, land line and they can Google me.
So that they have faith that I will do my job well and I put their mind at ease.

I do my job well and I'm accountable for it.
Its not equivalent.

Brexit is a con
Johnson is power hungry....he doesnt care about Brexit he cares about himself

Which politician is only for brexit/remain,,,and does not give a chuff for self?......NONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not equivalent.

Brexit is a con

You talk nonsense bringing down a country like ours is not power and bringing down our country is not caring for himself. Most people thrive on success. You think Boris thrives on failure.

You do talk nonsense

You talk nonsense bringing down a country like ours is not power and bringing down our country is not caring for himself. Most people thrive on success. You think Boris thrives on failure.

You do talk nonsense

You havent actually addressed what I said.

Johnson backed leave because he saw it as a route to get power.

Cummings was a nobody before the referendum, he has used brexit to gain power.

Rees Mogg was a mere back bencher who is now leader of the HoC -so he has used Brexit to gain power.

Johnson needs to get brexit past the line because that is the only thing that will keep him in power.
If he gets that, then he will have no choice but to move the UK to a Singapore tax haven economy -that will mean his entitled buddies will all have their noses in the trough at the expense of you and I.

I have no doubt your belief in brexit is with honourable intention, but you are being sold brexit by people with no integrity, no scruples.

Even Johnsons brother and sister have come out against him -if that doesnt tell you something, I dont know what will

What about Brexit people being attacked in retaliation for Jess Phillips reporting she's being abused

Are you saying that her making people aware she'd been abused was using conflating, inflammatory and combative language designed to stoke emotions?

Or are you saying she should have stayed quiet and not made fellow MP's aware?

Are you saying that her making people aware she'd been abused was using conflating, inflammatory and combative language designed to stoke emotions?

Or are you saying she should have stayed quiet and not made fellow MP's aware?

Im saying no matter what she did or didn't do its Boris's fault because certain mindsets here are anti tory and brexit, time is running out, desperation is setting in. Its good to see at least some with a balanced mind are able to see what's going on here.

Im saying no matter what she did or didn't do its Boris's fault
You seem to think that it is only sensitive snowflakes that have responded to or noticed the combative language used in the commons. Not the case. The path chosen by Boris and his immediate conspirators is deliberate and calculated. It's working too. The very fact however that the tone of language has garnered publicity due to its caustic content, means that it will become commonplace amongst the masses and ultimately its impact will become diluted to those who will see through the ruse.

Those of a lesser intelligence will (physically) act upon it and give Boris what he wants. Boris garners support from servile sycophantic, angry stoked up commoners and pits them against privaleged Parliament. Cummings will be sitting smug with a grin and a glass of red wine. He is a very clever man and ideally positioned in his role.

Be so kind as to show me a handful of times I have used those words and I will send £10 to a charity of your choice.

And if you can't, you can send £10 to RDA.

I see dum is unable to back up his earlier lie.

Where's your £10, dum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back