lazy boy transformer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone my la z boy tranformer has packed up. Ive swapped trans with the other chair and the switch still works as does the motor but put the transformer on the other donar chair and that one doesnt work either which leads me to beleive it cant be anything but ..... the transformer

hope that makes sense.

Anyway i can only find replacements abroad for alot of money surely theres something i can buy here even if i have to adapt the connectors that go into it. The one at present that goes from the seat to the tran two small plugs one longer and larger than the other. the mains to the the tran is a normal plug in socket like a computer power lead.

Heres a pic does anyone have any ideas.

There is still power going to the switch and ive unscrewed and looked inside the tran but its sealed and will not tell me what is wrong if i unseal it. Warranty is over etc unfortunately.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back