leader of the free world?

Sponsored Links
The fact that the Ruskies tried to interfere is not under question - it is a fact and not bulls hit.
The agencies investigating presently are trying to establish whether there was any collusion betwixt the Trump camp and the Ruskies.

The fact that there have been meetings between Trumps 'team' and Russian spies and lawyers is an eyebrow raising coincidence. Oh, and they lied about the meetings initially too. Wonder why.....?
Wishful thinking won't change the facts,it's a non story inflated by the media.

The difference with Trump is that he lies and then says he didn't say it, followed by saying the opposite and then denying that.

He tweets something, it is reported on Fox then he quotes Fox as if it's the truth.

His latest is sort of admitting the Russians influenced the election but is now maintaining they did it to try and get a victory for Clinton.

The man is either mad or it's part of the Politics of Confusion for ulterior motives.

Sponsored Links

It's illegal. Which is not even in question. The fact you cannot see that campaign funds have a very strict control over how they are spent either you are being facetious or simply trying to dismiss the importance.

it's a non story inflated by the media.
It's a great story.

Several agencies investigating whether the Trumpists colluded with Russia during the election campaign.

Trump Junior meets with a Russian lawyer with dirt to dish. There was also a Russian spy present at the meeting which Trump junior forgot to mention.

How has the press inflated this non-story?

It's illegal. Which is not even in question. The fact you cannot see that campaign funds have a very strict control over how they are spent either you are being facetious or simply trying to dismiss the importance.

simply dismissing the importance.

It's a great story.

Several agencies investigating whether the Trumpists colluded with Russia during the election campaign.

Trump Junior meets with a Russian lawyer with dirt to dish. There was also a Russian spy present at the meeting which Trump junior forgot to mention.

How has the press inflated this non-story?

so what ??

could not have been much of a spy then ? did he have a badge on

saying I am a Russian spy ???? or did he admit to being a Russian spy ?

what was his name bondski :) jameski bondski :LOL:

Last edited:
You don't think that a president committing an illegal act is not important? I thought you were all for police and being tough on criminals.

allegedly ? :rolleyes:

I thought you were for that old fashioned concept "innocent until proven guilty"

depends who the criminals are & what they have done ? may be ? :idea:

allegedly ? :rolleyes:

I thought you were for that old fashioned concept "innocent until proven guilty"

depends who the criminals are & what they have done ? may be ? :idea:

When did I suggest he should be arrested?

Sponsored Links
Back