LEASE nuclear power stations to iran

But Kendor the UN are useless look what happened in Bosnia and also if the Americans pulled out the UN would collaspe due to money-----also i dont think there are any Russian or Chinese soldiers in the UN, just representatives

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Slogger said:
kendor said:
Missing my point, i said All countries have their weapons controlled by the UN, instant stalemate!
And all nulear facilities would be under UN control and Guard from multi nation therefore no individual nation or group would have access to the materials to make anymore weapons.
and you miss the point i made about nukes M.A.D

Without them we would be more inclined to go to war as conventional war would seem a lot easier to win i will put china first on the scenario

ok

china goes into TAIWAN all over in 3 days who would be there for TAIWAN

china goes into russia all over in 6 weeks and then western europe would be on the cards

we need nukes to stop war = M.A.D sad but true
and you miss my point again... all nukes would be under UN control and still active, you mention conventional wars will be easier, count how many wars we've had since nukes have been around i think you'll find they don't make a blind bit of difference. what they have stopped is a nuclear threat and defence to this would still exist but control and their use would be multi nation under UN decision and not individual countries.
? so you are blind ok here it is

no nuclear powered nation has went to war against another nuclear powered nation ie no world war this no war between power nations is all down to M.A.D this is the longest we have ever had peace between power nations

irag falklands etc dont even come close to a large engagement

M.A.D
grasp what it has achieved and praise your lord

calling me blind? you havn't read what i said, the deterrent wouldn't disappear it would still be there but under different control.
Freddie i know what you are saying and yes it would take a long time to organise any deployment if at all but that's the idea, STALEMATE!
No more threat of nukes being used by anyone in earnest, there are many convential weapons that can win a war these days as has been proved in recent times.
the thread is drifting a bit here the solution was brought up to quell peoples fears of nations using nuclear power for weapon purposes, if the UN controlled all Nuclear projects everywhere then it could be used for the peaceful job it's intended for, for power without anyone living in fear of weapons being made.
I mentioned as an addition that it would be nice if the UN seized on the oppurtunity to take control over all Nukes(weapons) at the same time.
Can anyone come up with any reason why such a scheme wouldn't work if handled properly?
In short, all nuclear activity to be governed by Multi Nation forces with safeguards to stop hijacking by anyone. Refinement would only be allowed up to fuel standard.
Reason i mention the west also giving up their control of nuclear projects to this central committee is that you can't make demands on another nation unless you are prepared to do so yourself. That is just hypocracy.

sure you can make demands if your the biggest kid on the block and you got a huge stick your the daddy

usa usa usa usa usa usa etc :D

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
sure you can make demands if your the biggest kid on the block and you got a huge stick your the daddy

usa usa usa usa usa usa etc :D
not if no-one wants to know you!

they have to notice you your the biggest kid on the block USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA UAS UAS USA SUA UAS UAS SAUS USAUSUA AHHH you get the drift

Slogger said:
they have to notice you your the biggest kid on the block USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA UAS UAS USA SUA UAS UAS SAUS USAUSUA AHHH you get the drift
might notice, but no-one likes a bully and they'd get no co-operation if they cross the boundary.

BUT LOOK

USA USA USA USA USA

how can u beat them ? come on join in its great we get to shi t on the world USA USA USA

Slogger said:
BUT LOOK

USA USA USA USA USA

how can u beat them ? come on join in its great we get to shi t on the world USA USA USA
we don't want to beat them we don't want to join them we just want to be left alone.

If they expose their muscles then they alienate themselves from the rest of the world and i don't think the americans are that silly do you?

Sponsored Links
Back