Lectros power unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There's some very technical stuff on this forum, way beyond me. I just have what I hope is a simple question.
I had an osmotic system installed over 20 years ago, and I have accidentally broken the power unit. Can I simply buy a new unit and connect to the system, or is there a setting up routine to go through. Thanks in advance for any answer.

Sponsored Links
What is a Lectros?

What does the power unit output?

Show us the connectors and rating plate.

Judging by an internet search, it is a snake-oil rising damp 'solution'. Probably worth leaving off, as it is unlikely to be having any useful effect.

Sponsored Links
https://www.twistfix.co.uk/osmotic-power-unit

From the picture, appears to be a bog-standard wallwart outputting 5v DC with a proprietary connector of some sort on the end.
If the initial snake oil wasn't bad enough, they want £60 for a 50p wallwart, which should tell you a lot about their business model.........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back