Led Light Alert - Alarm

Do you mean you want security lights/outside lights to come on when the alarm is activated ?
Yes that can be done but not a diy job as you will be connecting relays from alarm control panel to switch 230v
Speak to an electrician about the connection .

That's fine for a DIYer to do.

Sponsored Links
Just been thinking about this... What about the ability to have something connected to the alarm box that will submit an RF signal - is something like this possible?

What is the rf signal being connected to. The speech dialer will ring a mobile, so whether that can be connected to a echo home light bulb, I'm not sure.

I have the dialler - the RF signal would turn on the lights with rf integration - such as lightwaverf - just thinking out loud i guess - minimise wires and adding too much electrical load

Sponsored Links
Just had a look at the Lightwave website, and you clink on the links, and it doesn't give the info you're looking for, so can't help you there I'm afraid. But essentilly, it might work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back