Let's have another EU referendum cos we don't like the results !

Sponsored Links
another-one.jpg

Another referendum on the eu will be rigged in favour of the eu. All re-runs of eu referendums in the past, have overturned what the people originally voted for.
They've all been rigged.
This topic will be locked soon as well.

MOD: Probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
If politicians cant gain a concensus for a deal or indeed anyway forward, a 2nd referendum may be the only option.

I cant see a 2nd referndum because what would be the question? There can only be 2 questions, so that would either be accept chequers or stay in. Or accept chequers and leave without a deal. (Chequers or marshmallow equivalent).

Would Brexiteers prefer a Chequers type exit, which will end up being a leave in name only or would they prefer to stay in?

If we leave, but stay in single market and customs union then we will have to pay.

As much as I dislike the EU, I would prefer to stay in.

Brexit has proven that the EU has much more power than any nation state, even one that pays the 2nd highest sub. The EU is therefore a monopoly and can do what it likes.

If the UK stay in, I imagine the EU will forge ahead with project Europe and continue to erode nation state powers.

the EU will forge ahead with project Europe and continue to erode nation state powers

They will attempt to do that with the other nation states whether we are in or out.
Now is the time to get out and stay out of this cartel of corrupt gangsters.

It's a dictatorship, that's what they do. We fought 2 world wars against dominating trash like this.

Last edited:
This topic will be locked soon as well.

MOD: Probably.
Of course it will be...

Or deleted as soon as the usual quitter suspects get shown up yet again ;)

MOD: Not so, just when the boring bickering and inevitable insults start.

Last edited by a moderator:
The EU is therefore a monopoly and can do what it likes.
But a 'monopoly' of what?

Does the United States have a 'monopoly' over it's 51 regions?

Is there not a clear distinction between 'state' and 'federal' ?

Quitters would have you believe that the EU controls almost everything, and is the root of our ills...

Facts say otherwise!

Funny how the remoaner posts never get locked though. Biased MOD.

MOD: Funny how they say the total reverse

Sponsored Links
Back