Level playing field, we want to fish in your waters ....Are they nuts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corbyn could get a job with Hamas :LOL:

Or with that Venezuelan bloke as a government financial adviser :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Just been reading on an ex-pat site, UK banks are explaining to ex-pats that they may not be able to continue offering the same services as they do now, post Brexit.
Also, UK insurance are explaining to ex-pats how they will not be able to continue offering insurance services to ex-pats property outside of UK. That business is being passed over to EU companies.

Sponsored Links
Just been reading on an ex-pat site, UK banks are explaining to ex-pats that they may not be able to continue offering the same services as they do now, post Brexit.
Also, UK insurance are explaining to ex-pats how they will not be able to continue offering insurance services to ex-pats property outside of UK. That business is being passed over to EU companies.
that is because the UK government are only negotiating a bare bones deal that does not include financial services provision.

So I guess we shouldn't be surprised.....although I'm sure Fillyboy would argue black is white......

So let me get this straight, after December no cars and lorries will be able to travel though the EU, and no one will be able to insure anything with a UK company. OMG.

Tell yer mates to try AXA insurance, they're a french company with offices in the UK, much of their stuff is underwritten by Lloyds of London, Lloyds have been doing that since 1686.

that is because the UK government are only negotiating a bare bones deal that does not include financial services provision.

So I guess we shouldn't be surprised.....although I'm sure Fillyboy would argue black is white......

700 trade deals, what a nob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back