Light fitting wiring

I must say I am extremely grateful for all your advice and help thus far. Thankyou for your time and patience

Sponsored Links
Though the worst that can happen is the second light permanently on, so will soon find out

Sponsored Links
Electrics by trial and error, wiring by guesswork.

I despair at the total lack of any common sense or forethought or planning displayed by some people.

Hi yes "jobs a good un" as they say. Thankyou all for your 'helpful and kind' advice although you always get one that throws a negative comment in there somewhere haha.

Well - as you think it is negative to regard people fiddling with electrics when they don't have a clue what they are doing as a bad idea, here's hoping that the next time you decide that ignorance should be no bar to uninformed bumbling positivism you don't kill yourself. Or someone else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back