little white flowers.

:rolleyes: Noseall, why don't you just take a photo and post it on here so that we can all see it, or is that too logical for some people of the male persuasion......

Bel

Sponsored Links
MOD BOB.

Can you please stick this post into the gaqrdening section PLEASE..

Little do you relise my baby pod friend that growing things can turn realy nasty, we are all pods and then turn into body snachers just go to bed and fall a sleep and join us, i remember a time not to long ago i was walking back from town taxi rank which was full of chop yeads , s..od that i thought and decided to walk home pi,ssed as a fa..rt i remember falling asleep on a roundabout and noticed i had ran out of fags and i looked down to the ground in dispair and saw these small white flowers and i thought they look cool so i rolled them up in a rizla paper and smoked them i was catapulted into i new dimentions,

in this dimentions i met qatar and it said to me that i was destined for greater things and i would be the new ambasstor for the next begining as they have decided to wipe out human race and fill it with flowers.

BOB D.O.L.E said:

I'm sorry Bob. topic's about flowers, not controversial/manly/aggressive enough for you?

noseall said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:

I'm sorry Bob. topic's about flowers, not controversial/manly/aggressive enough for you?

He's obviously never come across a Daisy on Crack or PCP!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
20070407snow0055mn5.jpg

20070407snow0056tj8.jpg

I think thats 'chickweed',a good way of identification it is a single line of hairs that run the length of the stem.

noseall

you really need to find a hobby or get a life , fella ! :) :) ;)

but on a lighter note went too Lancaster the over day with my *Peggy Sue* an it was nice to see all the daffs along the roadsides , Nice ! :)

No one has given a name to these flowers yet, but as i posted yesterday they just seem to be in the salt splash area, i've noticed while out today that if there is a footpath and then the verge there are no white flowers

andyandy2
lol
had to blink thought I was on another board ...................
thought S/F mod was here ...*snigger*......;)

these flowers seem only to flourish on main arteireal routes. most strange?
perhaps they prefer 'A' roads, or just dislike country bumkin types.

I'm sure the salt has something to do with it Noseall, A roads are main routes for gritting i hope someone solves this.
Moz you've lost me with the comments about the s/f mods, i hope things are going ok for you, you don't know me but i've read a lot of your posts, i've had quite a rough time myself the last few years was diagnosed with cancer at 38 all sorted now hopefully, good luck mate

I suspect the reason will be not that it "prefers" salty or busy roads, but that it is more tolerant of these conditions so it is not crowded out by the grass (which does not seem to be growing well there).

Or else it is a wind-blown seed which is able to germinate quickly in the layer of road dust that is thrown up next to the curb. It might have got its feet into the crack between the curbstone and the soil, in which case it would be a plant adapted to growing in cracks in rock.

I don't see it down here (we are warmer and seldom use salt).

Sponsored Links
Back