little white flowers.

I thought Moz was back for a minute :eek:
worried-woman.jpg

Sponsored Links
Have you had a sex-change since I last saw your photo?

Have you had a sex-change since I last saw your photo?

Convincing isn't it. I added the spectacles for effect. Rather good these surgeons.

I'm afraid the photo of me with sunglasses on is not as it seems. The hair you see is a wig.

Sponsored Links
i don't know if anyone else notices them but these little white flowers seem to thrive along the edges of road verges, in particular where the grass verge has lost its grass coating and has become packed mud.

they must get picked up on car tyres and deposited on the muddy verge where they always seem to germinate in the spring. i just find it odd how they flourish in a harsh and otherwise dead area. :confused: :?:
They're back. :mrgreen:

You can take a horticulture, but you can't make her think.
Courtesy of Dorothy Parker. BTW, it was, "you can lead a horticulture"

My favourite joke of her's was "what is the difference between an enzyme and a hormone?"- you can't hear an enzyme.

Wild anemones are in flower mar / april

Nor really a roadside weed though, more woodland, often seen with bluebells
wood-anemone-c-nigel-symington.jpg

This past week, I’ve noticed plenty of white anemone's about. They have little white flowers and at first I thought they might be snowdrops but they weren’t. These:

IMG_6302.jpeg

There are a few wild flowers out this time of year but most are fairly insignificant.

A bit more info on plant height and flower size would help…..

Have you got a photo?
These squat small flowers thrive on the bare areas you see, immediately next to the kerbs on roads. It's as if the hostile bare patches of earth are ideal for them. They start of white then turn purple as they grow. They barely get off the ground and form in clumps.

Sponsored Links
Back