Living in Iceland

Status
Not open for further replies.
John is insulated from multicultural Britain in a town in central Scotland. If there's any knife crime, it's from visiting Weegies up on Buckie.

I think Knife crime in Glasgow was very bad at one time. One of the worst in the country. To their credit they have gone a long way to dealing with it.

Don't think stop and search was objected to by the white Scottish community.

Sponsored Links
John is insulated from multicultural Britain in a town in central Scotland. If there's any knife crime, it's from visiting Weegies up on Buckie.
Mind you, he says he visits East London to visit friends and family twice a week. Yes, twice a week! He must cover a fair few miles each year. It’s a wonder he can find time to hold down a job let alone find time to spend on here.

Mind you, he says he visits East London to visit friends and family twice a week. Yes, twice a week! He must cover a fair few miles each year. It’s a wonder he can find time to hold down a job let alone find time to spend on here.

I can back him up there; Right by the Bow fly over/Church I stopped next to his Taxi. He had his fold up bike with him.

I said Hello Boris. Boris said "Hello"​

Maybe being on here is his job. :idea:

Hang on a minute. I'm surprised someone so keen on lockdowns would travel over long distances unnecessarily. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
surely you know better than to believe what mottie tells you?

Just humourous observations, nothing malicious. Move on, you're letting a bit of banter eat away at you.
It wasn't banter

Deliberate choice of words to get condemnation from minority communities which then gets Johnson's fan base all excited.

Like all the people here having a paddy about BLM.

surely you know better than to believe what mottie tells you?
So was this a lie to prove a point in another thread then? A hundred trips a year is about twice a week isn’t it?

D7939143-7677-42C0-A8DE-DEB4741E7456.jpeg

In recent months I have been travelling much less.

One person has died, two have moved house, one is out of the country.

I travelled much more frequently when I had family responsibilities in the area.

You may also have heard of a thing called "lockdown."

And it's now December.
Didn’t fancy saying that back in August when I mentioned it though did you?

449E3010-3B0E-4643-9E58-8BECC5E4CE5F.jpeg

214A0710-35CF-4A9B-B056-29755205B477.jpeg

Admit it, you’ve been caught out making up stories to suit your argument. Again!

Don't think stop and search was objected to by the white Scottish community.

I read about this a few years ago, and from what I recall, they did not really need "stop and search" as the focussed on gathering proper intelligence and then reaching out to drug dealers and knife carriers, rather than just going for the stop, search, arrest and repeat, which has been shown time and again to fail to stop crime. I've heard dealers boast about being chucked in a jail for 24 hours (max they can be held for I think) and released, just to get straight back to carrying and dealing.

Proper policing and community action is needed to stop knife crime and reduce drug crime - this is where Glasgow excelled while the rest of the UK continues to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back