Local elections.

Sponsored Links
Bin Brexit and let Tories and Labour duke it out on policies - Brexit is affecting everything.

John McDonnell predicts Labour will GAIN 400 seats

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh dear, John McD's prediction was somewhat out........by a mere 500 seats :ROFLMAO:

Seems the Corbyn effect is a negative one (y)

I wonder how many more anti semitic books he has written a glowing foreword..........

Sponsored Links
very noticeable that the pro-EU parties have done well

You mean LD got most of the protest votes, not much correlation to pro EU.

I expect Labours policy of contructive ambiguity on Brexit is making people look elsewhere.

You mean LD got most of the protest votes, not much correlation to pro EU.

I expect Labours policy of contructive ambiguity on Brexit is making people look elsewhere.

Corbyn and May have a suicide pact. Neither will resign, it's Mutually Assured Destruction.

Till death do us part.

:mrgreen:

Corbyn and May have a suicide pact. Neither will resign, it's Mutually Assured Destruction.

Till death do us part.

:mrgreen:

Party politics before the country.

If a peoples vote was a political winner, TM and JC would be pushing for it.

My mate Colin was up for Labour but missed out to a Conservative in his area near Runcorn.

1078 conservative councillors lose their seats, and pro-EU parties gain.

Anti-EU Conservatives interpret this as "the people" telling them to redouble their anti-EU efforts.

(Despite vast swathes of the mainstream media attempting to portray the Local Election results as an equal “disaster” for both main parties, the Tories have clearly fared far worse than Labour, having suffered more than ten times the losses of Jeremy Corbyn’s party.)

And the Tories lose more than ten times as many.

Labour suffer worst local election as opposition in 40 years, not doing too well are they considering the state of the goverment at moment.

similar losses.

You mean losing more than a thousand is similar to losing 68.

Yes, very similar, apart from being more than seventeen times as many.

Lend me £1173 today, and I'll repay you £68 tomorrow.

You mean losing more than a thousand is similar to losing 68.

Yes, very similar.

Lend me £1173 today, and I'll repay you £68 tomorrow.

-382 and -68

Not much diff to +563 and -1000

And lets keep it in context, before this election Tories had almost 9000 councillors, Labour a paltry 6000 :ROFLMAO:

So despite the Tories losing a few, they are still ahead by a country mile (y)

Sponsored Links
Back