London - Money laundering capital of the world

Sponsored Links
Yep I agree 99 billion quid is a big deal Noseall (y)
And the corrupt business people can happily wash their money in London. Win - win. One big corrupt happy family.

Don't forget to include your favourite saying - "tip of the iceberg" blah blah blah...

You are excruciatingly dull Tansam.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
How does that effect corruption within our own shores?

We have a bunch of tw@ europhiles who feel obliged to keep sending them billions of ££££'s in order to fund their corruption.

I have already told you!!!!!!!!

and the way I see it noseall ? U could do your own research into the filing of EU accounts or lack of it ?

you could even go on line and look into EU corruption ?

Even Way har bee could work that out. ;) (edit perhaps not :) way har bee would have to get off his **** end )
I suggest Way-Har -Be invests in one of those Amazon Alexa thingummybobs. That way he could do his investigative, investigations by voice.. At least till Alexa committed suicide/ electricide (or whatever electronic components do to end it all) :LOL::LOL:

And the corrupt business people can happily wash their money in London. Win - win. One big corrupt happy family.

Don't forget to include your favourite saying - "tip of the iceberg" blah blah blah..."

:LOL: Noseall u are as dull as dish water :LOL:

edit so is way har bee :)

Don't forget to include your favourite saying - "tip of the iceberg" blah blah blah..."

u may well find it amusing Noseall . Go's with out saying tbh ;) and u are right it is the tip of the iceberg ;)

I have been directly damaged by EU corruption ;)

It is claimed that Spain fiddles the most EU funds ;) biggest contributer to the 120 billion Euro corruption caper

then there is the Romanians :) comes as no surprise tbh

I bet ?when there diplomats turn up for an EU summit , the hotel rooms were they are staying get stripped bare Romanian diplomats wandering down the road with a rolled up carpet on there shoulders in the early hours :LOL:

fixtures ??bogs , basins ,bidets , baths all go on walk about :)

best advised not to leave your shoes out in the hotel corridor out side your room for a polish or they may go on walk about as well

:rolleyes: same may apply if way har bee is staying in said hotel :LOL: lucky hotel rooms do not come with washing machines :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Have any EU bureaucrats been convicted or jailed?

There is corruption in China.

There is corruption in India.

There is corruption in the USA.

There is corruption in the UK.

EU countries don't own the monopoly on corruption. Jeepers, you are tedious and naïve Transam. Venture out of your cave one day.

I suggest Way-Har -Be invests in one of those Amazon Alexa thingummybobs. That way he could do his investigative, investigations by voice.. At least till Alexa committed suicide/ electricide (or whatever electronic components do to end it all) :LOL::LOL:
I see judith is trying to turn this thread into another dull wan kers' thread. :rolleyes:

He (**** end) is intentionally and unfairly denigrating the Nepalese:
Who will be his next target of hate-fueled prejudice?
All and any foreigner by the look of it:
It is claimed that Spain
then there is the Romanians

Sponsored Links
Back