Looking for a handyman around Mitcham area

zo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a honest, reliable, fast and a hardworking handyman in Mitcham or the surrounding areas - Sutton, Croydon, Tooting etc? I am looking for someone to come and do odd jobs round the house.

Sponsored Links
handymen by there nature tend to be less skilled in any specific area so will take longer
assuming a handy man will be cheaper can often be wrong

the only way you will get what you are asking is by recommendation
try asking at your local lettings agent

• Thanks
Reactions: zo
Age concern run a trusted handyman service it's aimed at the over 60's but a call to your local branch might throw up a recommendation

• Thanks
Reactions: zo
handymen by there nature tend to be less skilled in any specific area so will take longer
assuming a handy man will be cheaper can often be wrong

the only way you will get what you are asking is by recommendation
try asking at your local lettings agent

I did and the letting agent recommended a Polish guy. I went and saw the flat that the Polish guy was refurbishing and it all looked great.
Got him to do our bathroom. He failed to realise that the white tiles were of a different batch, even though we could see that some were cream coloured. He didn't replace the old skirting even though I had asked him to do it. Also, the bath fittings under the bath were loose and not fitted tightly, so it leaked every time someone had a shower. :(

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back