Looking For Roof Vent Tile

11 Jan 2004
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi guys.

I'm looking for a roof vent tile to suit Marley concrete interlocking tiles.

I know Klober do one, but AFAICS it is 100/125mm diameter. I need 150mm.

Do you know of any manufacturers? An hour on the interwebby has brought up nothing for me.

Sponsored Links
Do you want a vent, or a roof terminal for a fan?

You should avoid reducing a 150mm fan duct to 100mm if its for a fan

The Ubbink UB41 looks like it may be suitable for ducts up to 160mm
SRE: Thanks. I did briefly consider that, but as woody says, it's for a fan & the flow rate is huge so I don't really want to reduce the diameter.


580 m3 per hour...

woody: Cheers. What's the difference between a vent and a roof terminal?

I was looking earlier at a Klober Top Vent, which they said you can use as terminal for mechanical ventilation. But it wasn't 150mm.

I'll look at the Ubbink.

They've all got silly names!

If the Ubbink is no good, I'll try the Flopsquirk. ;)
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local