Lost corgi certificate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys and girls,

appreciate some help with this one, only recently got given my corgi certificate for my new boiler and it has vanished! There was a top copy for me and a carbon copy that the corgi guy said was for tenants if I had any........ long story even longer, the girlfriend had them and does not know where she put them she was very upset and has spent the whole evening looking :( I'm pretty stressed but avoided a domestic as could see how upset she was.

Can the corgi guy somehow give me a copy even though I think his copy is just another carbon copy or can I call corgi direct for some sort of official copy? I'm not sure how it works, does he forward the details onto Corgi who keep a record or does he just keep a record........ I will call him either way but advice is appreciated and I just needed to vent! ;)

Cheers
John

Sponsored Links
if he's done the paperwork right then corgi will have a record of the installation anyway

Can't help but many of us are in the same situation.
Put something down and along she comes and "tidies up and puts stuff away".

If I wanted it losing forever I'd have put it away myself, I wanted it where i can see it so it reminds me to file it in the right place!

:LOL: :LOL:

Hi guys and girls,

appreciate some help with this one, only recently got given my corgi certificate for my new boiler and it has vanished! There was a top copy for me and a carbon copy that the corgi guy said was for tenants if I had any

I presume you mean the landlord safety certificate? the Corgi safety cert for the new boiler does not have a carbon copy nor is it issued by the installer.
If it is the LSC then your RGI will have to issue a copy for which there may be a charge or depending on the length of time since it was issued he may want to re,inspect it.

Sponsored Links
The installer has NOT issued you with the right documentation!

He should fill in the Benchmark Certification which comes with the boiler and then notify CORGI who post you a blue Certificate.

He is either not cORGI registered or is not doing it properly! Have you done an independent check to see if he is really registered via the CORGI site or telephoning them 0800 915 0485

Tony

Can't help but many of us are in the same situation.
Put something down and along she comes and "tidies up and puts stuff away".

If I wanted it losing forever I'd have put it away myself, I wanted it where i can see it so it reminds me to file it in the right place!

:LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

Thanks guys I will give him a call, I called corgi a little while ago but they have no record of it yet so hopefully he will send the info to them soon if he hasn't already done so. I will contact him and see what he says, thanks for your help!

Cheers
John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back