Lost Interest

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I used to look forward to Saturday nights to watch X factor but I must say it has been completely boring and unentertaining for many weeks. :(

I don't rate any of the acts except perhaps Lucy and the quality of acts are very poor this year.

Wheres the remote for Strictly Come Dancing!

Sponsored Links
Bahco, There's a reason it's called a 'remote'.......always further away than getting up and changing channels yourself ;)

Sponsored Links
I used to look forward to Saturday nights to watch X factor but I must say it has been completely boring and unentertaining for many weeks. :(

i watch it and thoroughly enjoy it but the second the regional auditions are finished the program finnishes for me as theres no more surprizes and it turns into a phone poll money maker :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree with big-all but to be fair though, if the money didn't come in there wouldn't be a show.

Not saying its fixed but it is so easy to get the sound balance wrong so that the person singing can't hear themselves( notice they dont supply them with earphones) above the music and then sound out of tune, it would be so easy to "detune" those you wanted voted out.
Mr Cowell's too nice a chap to do such a thing though.

Not saying its fixed but it is so easy to get the sound balance wrong so that the person singing can't hear themselves( notice they dont supply them with earphones) above the music and then sound out of tune, it would be so easy to "detune" those you wanted voted out.
Mr Cowell's too nice a chap to do such a thing though.
:evil:

Isn't it about time they knocked all these talent shows on the head? In essence they're the same crap we were watching in the early 60s. :(

Come on program makers - show a bit of originality :evil:

Re-hashed rubbish year after year.

BGT, X-Factor, I'm a celebrity, (notice the lower cse letters ;) ), BB.

They are all mind numbing dross that caters for the unintelligent masses who are thick enough to think this is what life is about. FCOL!

Discovery is the channel to watch if you don't want to participate in life! There you can see how mankind achieves the structures and vehicles that we all take for granted. Various programmes show how the idea was first put into practice, the way they work and the improvements that occur during the developement. I find it amazing the way buildings/structures/bridges etc are constructed and how they overcome obstacles to achieve their dreams.
On the practical side you can use these techniques, albeit on a much smaller scale, to help you in your everyday life when you encounter a problem at work or doing some DIY.

Those vile twins have just been on and were total cack !

Mr Cowell is even saying nice things about them now to keep the show rolling! :rolleyes:

i think the song suited them they wouldn't of been able to pull anything else off.

Sponsored Links
Back