LPG Gas bottles GAS safe regs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right, Im part way through looking into installing a combi boiler in to my chalet, I have been advised on many areas but one I have not yet got a reply on is the sufficient backing for the bottles! They will be in a purpose made cage, As follows:

http://gardeners-world.net/prod_show.asp?id=1106&ref=froogle&prodid=1106

As for the box I’m going to have the boiler in the top half of the box as follows, with horizontal flue coming out of the back.
The gas bottle box will also be located 1m to the right of the box situated on concrete slabs.

DSC00254.jpg

S7300172.jpg

Can you see any other possible problems? And where can I find the rulings online (Gas safe website)? Thanks, Richard

Sponsored Links
You shouldn't need to worry, your gas installer will take care of the important stuff. Anything else you should ask his opinion as he will be signing off any work you do.

Yes but I want to get it right first time round, so it be just a case of him/her looking, Testing, Singing off.
Plus for something like this I may need permission off the chalet park coz there ar*e h***s when it comes to stuff like this therefore need all the documentation.

And as you all know this is the cheaper option than electric like we have at the moment.

Thanks, Rich

Sponsored Links
Well im shure you have heard all the stories about the place then, its too stupid to beleve!!

Yes but I want to get it right first time round, so it be just a case of him/her looking, Testing, Singing off.
Plus for something like this I may need permission off the chalet park coz there ar*e h***s when it comes to stuff like this therefore need all the documentation.

And as you all know this is the cheaper option than electric like we have at the moment.

Thanks, Rich

Good luck with that, i wouldn't do that unless i fitted it all myself, you could run all the pipework (exception of gas) for me but i wouldn't entertain signing anything off,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back