M25 Eco Protests

Sponsored Links
I don't know how to do the multi-quote thing so will just reply separately.

If we don't do anything about climate change millions will die. Possibly. However I refer you to my previous post about what drives most global leaders and business. We can argue all day long about how right or wrong it all is (the lack of real and accelerated change), however it's reality. On a side note, take all the cookie-cutter houses that are being thrown up these days. How genuinely efficient are they? Are they well insulated enough that, in winter, central heating only needs to be used sparingly? Do they retain heat well etc etc?

So you'd use violence? Nope. I didn't say it should be dialed up to max. However it should be powerful enough to make 'em want to move away ;)

They glue themselves to the road. More fools them. How quickly can they move themselves then in a scenario where an emergency vehicle needs through?

I'm not saying it's right, however I repeat my earlier point. Mankind, more specifically the powers that be, will only (collectively and with true intent) do something about all this when the majority are being affected 24/7, whether that's in terms of boosting their popularity, their wealth, their own safety or a combo of all three. To think otherwise you'd have to be naïve at best.

Water cannon is hardly going to cause grievous bodily harm. Do they avoid bodily harm by running for cover if caught in a heavy rain storm ?

I totally agree that pollution has to be reduced, but disrupting transport and increasing the time that vehicle engines are running is not reducing pollution.

The protestors hope to bring attention to the problem, believe it or not peaceful methods do work.

But peaceful protests seldom produce the glamourous publicity that the protestors seek for themselves by blocking a road

Water canon can do grievous harm, just as could the rubber bullets.

Many of the protestors will not be there for the green motive, many will be there just for the aggro.

There are lots of companies making vast profit out of green incentives. The proper long term solution, which is very green, is nuclear power.

Sponsored Links
Many of the protestors will not be there for the green motive, many will be there just for the aggro.
Absolute nonsense. And thats polite - I cant use the word Id really like to and which is really justified.

I know would suit your bigoted, twisted, extremist, ideology for it to be true, but it isnt, and you falsely claiming it wont make it so. You can hear, and maintain, the falsehood echoing around the echo chamber of your mind until the end of time, but it will remain a falsehood.

Absolute nonsense. And thats polite - I cant use the word Id really like to and which is really justified.

I know would suit your bigoted, twisted, extremist, ideology for it to be true, but it isnt, and you falsely claiming it wont make it so. You can hear, and maintain, the falsehood echoing around the echo chamber of your mind until the end of time, but it will remain a falsehood.

No Corporal Nemesis, he's bang on the money. Watch the news footage of the protestors. Elderly nutters with nothing else to do, large swathes of students and unemployed all foaming at the mouth in anticipation of a little aggro, throw in the odd Uni lecturer and Green voters. A sadder bunch of losers who contribute nothing to the country would be hard to find.

FFS even their 'spokesman', an electrician, stormed away from an interview when confronted by the fact he didn't have insulation in his own home. This pathetic specimen is their spokesman. **** me. WAFC.

Most of the protesters if not all are hypocrites any way

bunch of dead beats IMO

They should be given a warning to shift with in 20 minutes

there after tazor the lot of em

Elderly nutters with nothing else to do

YouthWing.jpg

No Corporal Nemesis, he's bang on the money.
You would say that as you share his bigoted, twisted, extremist, ideology.

Watch the news footage of the protestors. Elderly nutters with nothing else to do,
So elderly people are there for aggro?

Prove that or be branded a liar.

large swathes of students and unemployed all foaming at the mouth in anticipation of a little aggro,
There's news footage of people foaming at the mouth?

Prove that or be branded a liar.

throw in the odd Uni lecturer
Whats wrong with being a university lecturer? Are you anti-learning like transman? Ever needed the services of someone taught by a university lecturer? Would you rather they were self-taught?

A sadder bunch of losers who contribute nothing to the country would be hard to find.
Au contraire. Theres you and Harry Bloomfield for starters.

FFS even their 'spokesman', an electrician, stormed away from an interview when confronted by the fact he didn't have insulation in his own home. This pathetic specimen is their spokesman. **** me.

Please show,using logic and reason, how that equates to proof that many of the protesters are there looking for violence.

What does that stand for?

they "Elderly nutters with nothing else to do"

and have done far more damage to the nation than a few road-blockers.

well if they were blocking a motor way than tazor them as well

it would be interesting to see what the views would be of some if those blocking the M25 were demonstrating against immigration :ROFLMAO:

Blimey I happened to have to go past stone henge on Sunday

there is some protest camp down there on the side of the road whinging on about some thing :confused:

quite why any one wants to actually visit a few stones piled up by a bunch of drugged up fruit cakes 2 thousand odd years ago is beyond me tbh

and listen to all the ball cocks that the fruit cakes come up with as to why it was done

jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

and if they cause the traffic jam tazor those protestors as well

As you know, the actions of Brexers have done terrible damage to functioning of the nation's transport system.

_101623475_gettyimages-482332366.jpg

there is a slight difference between a traffic jam and a bunch of dead beats deciding to sit down in the middle of the road

you probably don’t see it :ROFLMAO:

no surprise tbh

Hmmm what would your reaction be if they were demonstrating against immigration lead by say er
Yaxley Lennon :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back