macdonalds and monopoly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So they have just run another series of the Monopoly Scam and I haven't heard of anyone winning a Prize other than the freebie mcflurry, fruit bag etc.

So the big question is has anyone won anything in this or previous rounds
or is it as i suspect a big con?

and yes i'm bored!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
There was some mug in the papers last week that already had Park Lane. He went and bought a Big Mac or Mc Chicken whatever and got Mayfair to complete the collection for the top prize. Once he had ate his meal, he threw all of the packaging in a bin, only realising when he got back to his car that' he should have kept the Mayfair to claim the prize.

PS years ago, I remember MacDonalds having the Golden Straw promotion, where you bought a meal and the straw for the drink could contain anything from nowt up to £10,000. I was in there with my two daughters and the oldest one checked her straw and found a £20 note rolled up inside it.
Was the happiest Happy Meal she's ever had. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
There was some mug in the papers last week that already had Park Lane. He went and bought a Big Mac or Mc Chicken whatever and got Mayfair to complete the collection for the top prize. Once he had ate his meal, he threw all of the packaging in a bin, only realising when he got back to his car that' he should have kept the Mayfair to claim the prize.

: ;)
Only Mayfair I ever found was glued together :eek: :mad: :p

: ;)
Only Mayfair I ever found was glued together :eek: :mad: :p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Keep the little stickers. I advertised Regent Street 3 odd years ago on flea bay and got £75.01 for it.

It was from the Monopoly game previous to the current one that was running at the time. The buyer tried all sorts to avoid paying but I had advertised it correcly and got my money. Fools and cash are easily parted. :D

I did bin Old Kent road many years back (****ed on a tube in London and had no idea what it was). I remember looking at it and moaning Id got the cheapest property on the board. I subseqently picked up Whitechapel (several times). I would have won a television. :oops:

David.

Back