Magnaclean!

And your qualifications are?
....nothing whatsoever to do with you. :D

If you think qualifications are relevant and/or important, then consider how yours failed to prevent you from jumping to erroneous conclusions and making false claims. ;)

Sponsored Links
Therefore catching loose magnetite is good as is dosing to assist preservation of the internal surfaces.

Not quite. Inhibitor to prevent corrosion is the best thing but backed up by grabbing harmful magnetite.

Therefore catching loose magnetite is good as is dosing to assist preservation of the internal surfaces.
Not quite. Inhibitor to prevent corrosion is the best thing but backed up by grabbing harmful magnetite.
Oh cripes it's like the blind leading the blind.

That was about the only sentence that Tipper got absolutely right, but along came Drivel to misread it. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Oh cripes it's like the blind leading the blind.

That was about the only sentence that Tipper got absolutely right, but along came Drivel to misread it. :rolleyes:

you did misread it big "as is" reads differently to "is as"

anyway I agree with you tipper I think they are good

I also agree with softus
yours is NOT YET showing to be impressive

but when it has a big fat lump of black sludge on it,it will
matt

The Magnacleans are not on my system, just like accuracy is not in your posts.

Instead of saying how good the more or less empty magna clean is .
It would have made more sense to have said .
I am really impressed with the guy who fitted my system he has cleaned it that thoroughly and properly inhibited it that there is just about nothing for the magnaclean to catch.

It would have made more sense to have said .
I am really impressed with the guy who fitted my system he has cleaned it that thoroughly and properly inhibited it that there is just about nothing for the magnaclean to catch.
Quite so.

Although to say "it would have more sense" is a bit like saying that an orange would have a more orangey taste than cardboard.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back