Makita site radio/mp3.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone suggest a fairly robust mp3 player to plug in to a Makita site radio?.
And what type of cable would be needed for mp3 player to radio AUX socket?.

Sponsored Links
You have the time time to listen music?

Fair play to ya.

I'm too busy working, talking to my cohorts and talking to customers and suppliers.

ho hum.

something solid state, not disk driven.. depending on the number of files you want, someting cheap and cheerful is a better idea than a more expensive one.. you don't mind as much it someone spills a can of paint on one that cost you £20 as you do if they spill it on your Ipod touch..

isn't an aux in just a 3.5mm stereo jack?

You have the time time to listen music?

Fair play to ya.

I'm too busy working, talking to my cohorts and talking to customers and suppliers.

Yep, just me beavering away all on my tod, one year down the line with the 2 storey extension, now well on with second fix. Wife not interested in even looking round it until it's time to spend loadsa money on the furnishings!. (doing a complete renovate/extend on end terrace for retirement.)

ColJack, thanks for advice. I didn't actually know what an MP3 player was until yesterday when i found the radio in a second hand shop, I'm afraid I'm stuck in the sixties! In fact my old cafe racer is sitting accusingly behind me as I'm writing this, waiting to be reassembled and relive the glory days! How effing sad can you get eh?.
Thanks again, I'd still be sitting puzzling over problems if it wasn't for the help I've had from you guys on this forum.

Sponsored Links
Wife not interested in even looking round it until it's time to spend loadsa money on the furnishings!

Uh oh, This is when she comes in and tells you how stupid you are for putting that socket there and this switch here...... and demands its all redone to here specification! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back