Mannol / Fanfaro engine oil

Sponsored Links
Contact them and give them customer feedback.

Maybe the site's focused on wholesalers?

If the oil is good as the video and the packaging then there shouldn't be any problems - but how are we to assess that? I've used lots of Mannol with no problems that I am aware of, but it could take a long while for problems to manifest and the car would probably be long gone anyway.
For the PD you can get the genuine dealers recommended Quantum for a couple of quid more.
John :)

Sponsored Links
For anyone wanting Quantum 507.00 for a PD engine.

Go here and you can get Mann brand filter part numbers and get them via ebay. Got my Mann PD engine oil filter for £5, delivered.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I wanted some 0w20 fully synth etc etc for my Volvo V70 . Book says Castrol Edge Professional is recommended. Couldn't find any. Rang Volvo dealer and they have Volvo branded oil at £24 inc VAT for 4 litres, it's on special offer. No point in trying sites such as above if you can get the real stuff .

The oil you can buy at the main dealers that has the car brand on the label, I presume is produced by a 3rd party. That's how the supermarkets such as Wilko do it.

Quantum, sold by VW dealers, is a subsidiary of Castrol.

Drivetec brand oil is an interesting one. There's dozens of listings in ebay for various car models yet the oil is the same one, full sythn 5w30.

The oil you can buy at the main dealers that has the car brand on the label, I presume is produced by a 3rd party. That's how the supermarkets such as Wilko do it.

Quantum, sold by VW dealers, is a subsidiary of Castrol.

Drivetec brand oil is an interesting one. There's dozens of listings in ebay for various car models yet the oil is the same one, full sythn 5w30.
I believe Fuchs are taking over the Quantum oil manufacture, very good news I think.

Fuchs manufacture Unipart engine oils or so I was old at the local CoPart before they went bust.

Sponsored Links
Back