Max Clifford Eight Years

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why do I get the impression that the knives are out for old Max? If he were a Muslim he'd get off with an asbo.

Sponsored Links
You will note that you referred to Muslims in general.
So are you assuming or suggesting that this group of people have special consideration?

On what grounds do you make this asumption?
Or is it just a silly throw away comment, rather like some people throw bananas? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or Basketball team owners make silly comments when they think they can get away with it.

I agree, Joe.

It seems that only certain elements of our society actually have human rights.

Sponsored Links
pigeon hole it yourself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nefits-wife-doesnt-speak-English.html[/QUOTE]
DM again. Do you read any other comics?

Whilst not condoning the behaviour of the Islamic teacher, Max Clifford's crimes were far more prevalent, perverse and more damaging.

So hardly a fair comparison.
But you made the comparison anyway.

Give youself a pat on the back for your inadequacy and silly attempt at stirring racial hatred.

And some dopey idiot has thanked you for your ridiculous comparison. I wonder if he bothered to read the articles. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you going to ban me now, joe. It appears that the general impression is that you're admin.
Well, if you're admin, then no wonder there is such a racist slant to the GD forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As much as I dislike doing it I do agree with Joe on this subject, it would appear that Muslims are getting away with certain crimes of late, is our judicial governing body afraid to draw attention to their crimes, are the police afraid of a backlash?

I can see it coming, the silent majority will take so much and then snap!!

I shall not make a habit of agreeing with Joe, normal service has been resumed..

Have you read the articles detailing the crimes committed by the two referred to, pred?
I suggest that you do then try to justify your comments.
Incidentally, your comments come close to inciting violence.
Whilst joe's dopey comparisons aren't illegal. Inciting violence is!

Now there's two dopey idiots have thanked Joe..

Both a users should be punished, IMO.
But does the article actually say that the religious one was let off because his wife could not speak English, or is it just quoting part of the defence and letting the reader make the assumption ?

Where is the judge's summing up etc

Are you going to ban me now, joe. It appears that the general impression is that you're admin.
Well, if you're admin, then no wonder there is such a racist slant to the GD forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its taken you a while,maybe you are dumb after all.

The story about the Islamic teacher was on the news a few days ago, I don't really have time to read anything at present, I've no reason to doubt the BBC or ITV news channels..

Where is the judge's summing up etc
Fair comment, micilin.
The judge;s comments made no mention of why the sentence was not custodial.
But it was the DM. What do we expect?

Of course some believe waht they want to believe.

Sponsored Links
Back