Max Clifford Eight Years

The judge;s comments made no mention of why the sentence was not custodial.

If you bother to read the other links.

Passing sentence, Judge Michael Byrne told Maknojioa: “There could be no greater recognition of trust than between a minister of religion and pupils whose care is entrusted to him by parents.
“You breached that trust deliberately and repeatedly. I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk. You are now unemployed, living on state benefits.”
Maknojioa will be under supervision for two years and made subject of a sexual offences prevention order for 10 years.

Sponsored Links
Are you going to ban me now, joe. It appears that the general impression is that you're admin.
Well, if you're admin, then no wonder there is such a racist slant to the GD forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its taken you a while,maybe you are dumb after all.
I disagree. It was the reason why I signed on, because there is such a racist slant to GD foum.
But I'm glad to see that you agree that there is a racist slant to GD forum.

Passing sentence, Judge Michael Byrne told Maknojioa: “There could be no greater recognition of trust than between a minister of religion and pupils whose care is entrusted to him by parents.
“You breached that trust deliberately and repeatedly. I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk. You are now unemployed, living on state benefits.”
Maknojioa will be under supervision for two years and made subject of a sexual offences prevention order for 10 years.

Thank you enyam. You will note that the judge said, "I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk."

Whereas Max Clifford was a persistent and prevalent offender over a number of years, against a number of victims.

But joe, et al, thinks there's a fair comparison. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
RH, I think your remarks about Joe being admin fall a bit short, I think DIYnot is his site, he plays devils advocate to keep the topics flowing and probably makes money out of the various adverts..

Thank you enyam. You will note that the judge said, "I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk."

How the **** would he know,he didn't have the perverts hand down his shirt did he?

RH, I think your remarks about Joe being admin fall a bit short, I think DIYnot is his site, he plays devils advocate to keep the topics flowing and probably makes money out of the various adverts..
In that case, maybe I have a target to direct my complaints to because, if it is his site, then he is allowing all this racist crap to continue, not only without discouragement, but even encourages it.
In addition I've tested the "Alert Moderators" function.
If it doesn't work then it's superfluous.

Are you going to ban me now, joe. It appears that the general impression is that you're admin.

I disagree.

You disagree that Joe is admin or that you are dumb.
You've altered my post. That is deceitful giving the impression that I posted a comment that I have not posted.
But if that's the way you behave, I can't stop you.

However I could do this:
I'm a dickhead

RH, I think you'll have a chip on your shoulder, or are you now taking up the mantle of devils advocate?

Do you actually exist? Is it possible that you are another character that Joe has invented and Joe or whatever his name is has two or more computers on the go with different aliases??

Well, if you're admin, then no wonder there is such a racist slant to the GD forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I disagree. It was the reason why I signed on, because there is such a racist slant to GD foum.
But I'm glad to see that you agree that there is a racist slant to GD forum.

You said you disagree.

You've altered my post. That is deceitful giving the impression that I posted a comment that I have not posted.

So what are you on about

Whereas Max Clifford was a persistent and prevalent offender over a number of years, against a number of victims.

But joe, et al, thinks there's a fair comparison. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm at a loss as to why you would defend this man. I presume you have no personal connection with him so why are you so sure he is an innocent? How do you know he hasn't been preying on children for years and committed much worse abuse? He was dealt with extremely leniently because he is Muslim. That's not racist - it's a matter of record. You appear to defend him just because he is Muslim. Do you take the view that Muslim people should be treated differently to the rest of society in all things?

What in all that's holy is a ”sexual offences prevention order "?

”I order you to not fiddle with any kids for ten years!"

Sponsored Links
Back