Max Clifford Eight Years

Sponsored Links
When it comes to stirring up racial hatred RH is well up there. Subtle as it gets. Casual racism especial.

As much as I dislike doing it I do agree with Joe on this subject, it would appear that Muslims are getting away with certain crimes of late, is our judicial governing body afraid to draw attention to their crimes, are the police afraid of a backlash?

All of the above.

I can see it coming, the silent majority will take so much and then snap!!

I agree. The trouble is that we British are so slow to arouse that when we do snap it will be too late.

I shall not make a habit of agreeing with Joe, normal service has been resumed..

Actually, in your absence Joe has become much more sensible. Sorry if that sounds patronising, Joe. It wasn't meant to be. His previous occupation as village idiot has been taken over by a certain other forum member who had better remain nameless.

Max always seemed to epitomise smugness, confidence and calm to me. His arrogance was easy to see at the end, as during his reign, no shame or contrition. He was powerful, no doubt about it. Another case of ultimate power corrupts ultimately...?

Wouldn't be the first time or the last....

So what does anyone think 8 years really means? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Max always seemed to epitomise smugness, confidence and calm to me. His arrogance was easy to see at the end, as during his reign, no shame or contrition. He was powerful, no doubt about it. Another case of ultimate power corrupts ultimately...?

bout 3.5-4 years.

bout 3.5-4 years.
That's about what I figure Gregs. And then write a book and make a sh1t load of money. But not a penny more or less than a sh1t load... :rolleyes:

bout 3.5-4 years.
That's about what I figure Gregs. And then write a book and make a s**t load of money. But not a penny more or less than a s**t load... :rolleyes:

i personally think this is just the start for his troubles,wait until the victims start looking for compensation?
i think that all his money etc has been put in his wifes/daughters/dogs name etc and has no doubt been syphoned away from prying eyes.

What annoyed me was the lady on tv, public prosecutor or something, she stated, it doesn't matter who you are we will get you, then why didn't they get the Muslim teacher??

As the OP sort of said, is it one law for them and one law for us??

Agreed Groovy. As always, the victims and their family have a life sentence. I wish a sentence meant what it said tbh.

Time off for "Good behaviour"??? (They'll say). They, the perpetrators, should have thought of that before they 'went down'.

Joe mate.. Your OP is fine by me. But you muddied the waters by comparing it.... :unsure: (Two separate threads?).

No "knives were out" AFAIK. He's guilty. Any other injustice is another matter?

Agreed Groovy. As always, the victims and their family have a life sentence. I wish a sentence meant what it said tbh.

Time off for "Good behaviour"??? (They'll say). They, the perpetrators, should have thought of that before they 'went down'.

Joe mate.. Your OP is fine by me. But you muddied the waters by comparing it.... :unsure: (Two separate threads?).

No "knives were out" AFAIK. He's guilty. Any other injustice is another matter?

Well said.
Comparison was fatuous.

Are you going to ban me now, joe. It appears that the general impression is that you're admin.
Well, if you're admin, then no wonder there is such a racist slant to the GD forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its taken you a while,maybe you are dumb after all.
I disagree. It was the reason why I signed on, because there is such a racist slant to GD foum.
But I'm glad to see that you agree that there is a racist slant to GD forum.

You said you disagree.

You've altered my post. That is deceitful giving the impression that I posted a comment that I have not posted.

So what are you on about
You intentionally distorted my comment. You quoted part of my comment without the qualifying sentence, giving the illusion that my "I disagree" comment referred to something entirely different.
That was despicable, devious and desparate.

A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds.
Saint Basil.

The judge;s comments made no mention of why the sentence was not custodial.

If you bother to read the other links.

Passing sentence, Judge Michael Byrne told Maknojioa: “There could be no greater recognition of trust than between a minister of religion and pupils whose care is entrusted to him by parents.
“You breached that trust deliberately and repeatedly. I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk. You are now unemployed, living on state benefits.”
Maknojioa will be under supervision for two years and made subject of a sexual offences prevention order for 10 years.

Thank you enyam. You will note that the judge said, "I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk."

Whereas Max Clifford was a persistent and prevalent offender over a number of years, against a number of victims.

But joe, et al, thinks there's a fair comparison. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm at a loss as to why you would defend this man. I presume you have no personal connection with him so why are you so sure he is an innocent? How do you know he hasn't been preying on children for years and committed much worse abuse? He was dealt with extremely leniently because he is Muslim. That's not racist - it's a matter of record. You appear to defend him just because he is Muslim. Do you take the view that Muslim people should be treated differently to the rest of society in all things?

Was that an intentional attempt to misrepresent my opinion?
Or just an accidental misunderstanding of my comments?

Please point out to me and other readers, where I suggested that either criminal was innocent, or where I defended any of the crimes.

The rest of your comments were based on your misconception of my opinion and comments, so I'll not bother with them, for now.

Excuse my ignorance please but who is St Basil?

Is he another shirt lifter?

Where did he sow his seeds?

RH, you state in the previous post that you didn't claim either to be innocent or that you were defending his actions.

What you said and how we interpret what you say might be two different things.

I personally also assumed by your comments that you were defending his actions.

Sponsored Links
Back