Max Clifford Eight Years

Sponsored Links
Desperately seeking common sense, what are we talking about the patron saint of hotels for?

I was a bit tongue in cheek with my remark about Joe owning this forum, good for him if he does, most of us have crossed swords with him at some time or another, some people think he's a pillock while others think he's a prat, whatever, the thing is we live in a free country with free speech, he has a point of view and you appear to attack him on the grounds of being a racist RH.

With everything that's happened over the last few years from the young girls being groomed to one of OUR soldiers being murdered on the streets of our capital city in broad daylight I think we have a right to talk about these issues, I don't remember there being a gagging order in force with the atrocities being carried out in Northern Ireland thirty years ago!!

Quite right, pred.
We do have a right to discuss these issues.
We also have a right to state racist views. We even have a right to ferment prejudice. It's free speech.
Similarly I have a right to oppose prejudice.
Look what happens on this forum when someone does oppose prejudice!

I hope the behaviour of the prejudicist bigade is the action of the few. Sadly, it includes joe.

What we don't have is a right to incite racial hatred or worse still violence. Either is illegal.

However, when the owner of the site, i.e. joe, if he is the owneer, fails to discourage or even initiates prejudice and intolerance, it gives cause for concern.
It means that others are allowed, even encouraged to post offensive comments.

Additionally, the "Alert Mod" function is pointless because the mods are hardly likely to delete offensive posts made by the owner.

But the "Alert Mods" function does not divest the owner of any responsibility for hosting prejudicial material. It could be argued that the owner, actually encourages the posting of bigotted comments.

Moreover, any posts by the owner, which are obviously not deleted, or going to be deleted, sets the level for the mods to work to.
The amount, breadth and depth of offensive posts is hardly conducive to alerting the mods. Therefore the function is more or less superfluous.

Why is it as soon as we mention muslim it becomes racist??
I've made remarks about the pope in the past and all the other shirt lifters that hide behind the walls of a church, no one ever accused me of being a racist or making racist remarks!!
But as soon as I mention one of the atrocities being carried out by a muslim,,, I'm branded a racist!!!!
I'll tell you what! I'm efin pi55ed off, I was born in this country as were my parents and grandparents etc. my father served in the far east in WW2, I've done six years in the British Armed Forces,, and FOR WHAT!!!!
To be told to shut up! I'm a racist!
I'm of the opinion if somebody doesn't like our life style, the way we talk or whatever, I did not ask them to come here, they are free to go whenever they like, the sooner the better..

Excuse my ignorance please but who is St Basil?

Where did he sow his seeds?
He spilled them on the ground - like Onan :mrgreen:

Err, I just know that you all think I'm a bit thick but the truth is I can't be arsed to google it and its much more fun reading SOME of your replies, so who the f is Onan????

Desperately seeking common sense, what are we talking about the patron saint of hotels for?

I was a bit tongue in cheek with my remark about Joe owning this forum, good for him if he does, most of us have crossed swords with him at some time or another, some people think he's a pillock while others think he's a prat, whatever, the thing is we live in a free country with free speech, he has a point of view and you appear to attack him on the grounds of being a racist RH.

With everything that's happened over the last few years from the young girls being groomed to one of OUR soldiers being murdered on the streets of our capital city in broad daylight I think we have a right to talk about these issues, I don't remember there being a gagging order in force with the atrocities being carried out in Northern Ireland thirty years ago!!

Quite right, pred.
We do have a right to discuss these issues.
We also have a right to state racist views. We even have a right to ferment prejudice. It's free speech.
Similarly I have a right to oppose prejudice.
Look what happens on this forum when someone does oppose prejudice!

I hope the behaviour of the prejudicist bigade is the action of the few. Sadly, it includes joe.

What we don't have is a right to incite racial hatred or worse still violence. Either is illegal.

However, when the owner of the site, i.e. joe, if he is the owneer, fails to discourage or even initiates prejudice and intolerance, it gives cause for concern.
It means that others are allowed, even encouraged to post offensive comments.

Additionally, the "Alert Mod" function is pointless because the mods are hardly likely to delete offensive posts made by the owner.

But the "Alert Mods" function does not divest the owner of any responsibility for hosting prejudicial material. It could be argued that the owner, actually encourages the posting of bigotted comments.

Moreover, any posts by the owner, which are obviously not deleted, or going to be deleted, sets the level for the mods to work to.
The amount, breadth and depth of offensive posts is hardly conducive to alerting the mods. Therefore the function is more or less superfluous.

Why is it as soon as we mention muslim it becomes racist??
I've made remarks about the pope in the past and all the other shirt lifters that hide behind the walls of a church, no one ever accused me of being a racist or making racist remarks!!
But as soon as I mention one of the atrocities being carried out by a muslim,,, I'm branded a racist!!!!
I'll tell you what! I'm efin p****d off, I was born in this country as were my parents and grandparents etc. my father served in the far east in WW2, I've done six years in the British Armed Forces,, and FOR WHAT!!!!
To be told to shut up! I'm a racist!
I'm of the opinion if somebody doesn't like our life style, the way we talk or whatever, I did not ask them to come here, they are free to go whenever they like, the sooner the better..
Who mentioned Muslims?
:eek:
If you thought I had refered to Muslims in my post, I suggest you read it again.

If you're refering to the OP, then you need to consider my post immediately subsequent to joe's OP. But we are on page 6 now.

Sponsored Links
I'm responding on my smart phone, not on a PC, so it would take me ten minutes to go back to the OP.

Now if memory serves my we are talking/discussing why a white Englishman called Max Clifford should get eight years and a muslim teacher, I'm afraid I don't know where he was born, gets off scot free, I don't care what page we're on, this is the topic that we are discussing, if you want to talk about something else then please, open a new post!!

Muslims stick together under the mohammed banner, thus are a force to be reckoned with.
The majority pale skin rabble have lost the plot so can be walked over easily.

I'm not the least bit religious; I honestly couldn't give a stuff about any of them!

But one thing I will say. At least Christians and Christianity is tolerant! And for that I do have respect. But we're in danger of digression...

Its just like Ghengis Khan in the 12th century uniting the Mongols and then walking over most of eastern asia and then nearly half of Europe.
Same thing today with the muslims RoP.

Bloody muslims.

Everyone knows the ultimate goal is global domination.
It's called for in the teachings of the Koran.

Too late to stop it. It's happening.

I'm responding on my smart phone, not on a PC, so it would take me ten minutes to go back to the OP.

Now if memory serves my we are talking/discussing why a white Englishman called Max Clifford should get eight years and a muslim teacher, I'm afraid I don't know where he was born, gets off scot free, I don't care what page we're on, this is the topic that we are discussing, if you want to talk about something else then please, open a new post!!
I suggest you do re-read all the posts because you're in danger of jumping to too many assumptions.

Bloody muslims.

We already know that you're a racist by many of your previous posts.
You've just demonstrated your racial prejudice again.

But you're allowed to make a d1ckhead of yourself under the freedom of expression laws.

Bloody muslims.

But you're allowed to make a d1ckhead of yourself under the freedom of expression laws.

Are muslims a race?

Bloody muslims.

Are muslims a race?
Work it out for youself.

Honestly, for someone who quotes facts and figures from parliamentary research, then doesn't know if Islam is a race. You take the biscuit.

Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism[/QUOTE]

Bloody muslims.

Are muslims a race?
Work it out for youself.

Honestly, for someone who quotes facts and figures from parliamentary research, then doesn't know if Islam is a race. You take the biscuit.

Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Islam is a religion. Not a race.

Sponsored Links
Back