McCulloch spark plug

Sponsored Links
On the phone at opening time cheers

What do i do in respect of it not having a primer bulb ?

Does their carb look like yours?
( Great firm this, I use them all the time. Delivery time could be Monday unless you ask them for express delivery).
John :)

Sponsored Links
Theres have the fuel pipes one on each side where mine are both on the same side.

Mine has the primer bulb but theres doesnt have one.

Mine is stamped WALBRo WT 441 & there listing shows it will replace it ?

Best give them a ring.....they are very helpful. A primer bulb isnt always fitted -most chainsaws dont have one, for example.

Cheers on it in the morning,thanks for all the help and hope this cures it.

Nice strong spark i am hoping its the carb as i dont see its anything else

No problem as my right arm is 2 inches longer now anyway.

Need to get some longer fuel line to reach the other side

Ive spoke with them but they said the carb is a mcculloch 441 and not for the walbro wt 441
so its incorrect

Well im annoyed that is stil an onging battle but good news for you im away much of today.
I have today replaced the fuel pipes & filter.
I have now removed that stupid fuse set up & installed a new on / off switch.
Clean fuel/oil again.

Chocke on & throttle tapped open i pull it and it started and run for say 8 seconds but died.

I then noticed fuel dripping out of the exhaust so i removed the exhaust & could still see fuel running from the hole in the engine body.
I removed the carb & cleared up the fuel.
Not its on its side as when you pull the cord it sprays out fuel so letting it evaporate all day.

This hasnt happened before so i put it done to the gaskets being taken on /off a few times no dont seal etc.

A right pain in the butt & if/when its fixed it would be worth it or to me at least.
Still looking for a carb but zero.

Can i get an old carb which has the same mounting hole spacing to see if it runs with it on ?
Im running out of time & ideas

Have a nice day

Just looked on ebay and there's a carb for the 441 available for less than £30.
However, I'd try turning both screws in a little (maybe 1 turn out from fully in) in case things are flooding a bit.
You can run these things with the silencer off if you need to - it won't affect performance.

Send the eBay link here please as I never seen one when I looked.

Thanks

Not sure how to do links but I typed in McCulloch 441 to Google and there was one in the images - £27.94 to you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back