Measure your own Chav factor!

Sponsored Links
No!!! It lies, surely!!! I'm apparently 57% chav! I will, of course, kill myself immediately. :confused:

Damn, 35%. Although I do have to disagree with some, after all "toilet" is not a chav word for "loo", surely?

I will be passing this one on! :LOL:

Aha, but you don't know which way some of the questions are weighted....

Sponsored Links
A northern colleague is cursing this test now as he feels it is biased (calls his dinner "tea", his mother's mother is his "nan" etc). :LOL:

Although even HE came out as only 56% chav.

Has your Xantia recently received a set of foglights that you leave on permanently and a set of neon ground lights? :LOL:

I eat Sainsbury's own brand beans and am proud of it!

37% Some questions can't be answered honestly by me. I have no grand parents left. Not sure if an holiday from the co-op counts. Like Adam, I have Sainsbury's home brand beans because they are low sugar and salt and M&S must have the worst bread out of the lot of them.

Do the buttons on the sleeves count?

AdamW said:
A northern colleague is cursing this test now as he feels it is biased (calls his dinner "tea", his mother's mother is his "nan" etc). :LOL:

Has your Xantia recently received a set of foglights that you leave on permanently and a set of neon ground lights? :LOL:

I still don't know how I scored so high, maybe I should get some of these :

Possibly not suitable for a 24 year old DIY enthusiast in a family Xantia, but if the Chav survey says so: .....

"picture" removed as it contained offensive word

ninebob said:
AdamW said:

I still don't know how I scored so high, maybe I should get some of these :

Possibly not suitable for a 24 year old DIY enthusiast in a family Xantia, but if the Chav survey says so: .....

"picture" removed as it contained offensive word

aren't you dead yet !!

I did wonder if the mod might remove that! Fair enough I suppose...

It was a tongue in cheek advert for those blue lights that chavs have at the bottom of their windscreens. WHY????

That's total b*ll*cks. Says I'm 54%.
Every f*ck*r knows that Chav's have got an attitude problem. Must have been writ by a right load of w*nk*rs. :LOL:

17% and totally honest. Not a mention of chunky 9ct gold jewellery, Kappa or sov. rings though. I would also add anything about people who drive with their driving/fog lights in perfect visibility, big hoopy earings for the ladies. How about a celtic tatoo? Any other suggestions.

Have a look at www.chavscum.co.uk.

Porker said:
Not a mention of chunky 9ct gold jewellery,

Does it only count if bought from "Lizzy Duke" at Argos?

Has anyone seen the TV advert for (I think) Co-Op, "A diamond necklace for her"... I am sure that if you were to buy your significant other a supermarket necklace for Christmas then you would find your bed distinctly sofa-shaped for the next few weeks! :eek:

Bread, milk, apples, diamond necklace... better buy a sleeping-bag while I'm at it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back