Megxit

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
from the way he has been going on - he could be.

point of order - are you allowed to say 'actress' in these enlightened days? could be sexist.

I will stop trying to wriggle off the hook - I made a mistook with actor!

but yeah - WTF is going on these days? I bet some would get upset with 'actress'

point of order - are you allowed to say 'actress' in these enlightened days? could be sexist.

Logically then, we should expunge "female", "woman", and "girl" from use, and replace them with "male", "man", and "boy".
"Rachel" and "Meghan"? No, no no. "Barry" and "Dave" from now on.

Logically then, we should expunge "female", "woman", and "girl" from use, and replace them with "male", "man", and "boy".
"Rachel" and "Meghan"? No, no no. "Barry" and "Dave" from now on.
Technically Actor is gender neutral. Like footballer or politician. If it matters someone might be described as a male or female footballer but most of the time it's irrelevant.

I'm sure someone somewhere cares about if they're called an Actor or an Actress. It doesn't make any difference to me so why not use Actor?

Technically Actor is gender neutral. Like footballer or politician. If it matters someone might be described as a male or female footballer but most of the time it's irrelevant.
That would be because only men did those things.

I'm sure someone somewhere cares about if they're called an Actor or an Actress. It doesn't make any difference to me so why not use Actor?
For the same reason we don't call Meghan 'he' or a 'man' nor her grandmother-in-law the King.

Sponsored Links
Back