Men Only

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought the magazine "Men Only" today and was quite literally disgusted to find that it was full of pictures of naked women!

Sponsored Links
:D

Trade Descriptions Act? A refund may be in order if you've got the nerve to ask!

I bought the magazine "Men Only" today and was quite literally disgusted to find that it was full of pictures of naked women!

I bet they were lush though eh ;)

Beats razzle any day of the week :LOL:

I bought a coffee table and when I got it home I was annoyed to find that it was decaffeinated.

Sponsored Links
That's like when I bought an occasional table and it turned out to be a table all the time...

I bought a coffee table and when I got it home I was annoyed to find that it was decaffeinated.

now that i liked.

also reminds me about some self assembly furniture, i left it in the spare room and 2 hours later it had NOT self assembled.

I ordered a Welsh Dresser and a bloke wearing a wig, high heels, and lipstick knocked on my door and called me 'boyo'.

I did also hear about the bloke who took some company to court because his "inflatable friend burst"

his case was that it stated supports x weight and he weighed less.

he won his case

I did also hear about the bloke who took some company to court because his "inflatable friend burst"

his case was that it stated supports x weight and he weighed less.

he won his case

There must be a 'bang to rights' joke there somewhere.

I think you're blowing that out of proportion, joe.

This topic is full of inappropriate content and should be locked :mad:

No - under rule 2b the topic should be edited or deleted, not locked.

I went to a hotel that had TV in every room. Why they had transvestites in there I'll never know.

Sponsored Links
Back